AMA , dont be asking stupid questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called sarcasm adapt to the 21st century u qaxooti
2CF21D2F-32A1-414C-AF21-9C800567905A-562-0000012DC212104E.jpeg

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Do you have a degree in physics? What area of physics are you most interested in? Nuclear physics? Quantum physics? When did you become interested in physics? What kind of women do you like? Submissive or dominant? Skinny or fat (and you can't pick in between)? Is your name canjeerobear as in canjeero and liver or are you an canjeero bear, as in a bear that eats canjeero? Lastly, what do you think is the problem in Somalia and how could it be fixed? If you could implement one simple rule right away in Somalia, what would that be? Clear these things up for me.
:ayaanswag:

Do you have a degree in physics? What area of physics are you most interested in? Nuclear physics? Quantum physics? When did you become interested in physics? What kind of women do you like? Submissive or dominant? Skinny or fat (and you can't pick in between)? Is your name canjeerobear as in canjeero and liver or are you an canjeero bear, as in a bear that eats canjeero? Clear these things up for me.
:ayaanswag:
I’m an undergraduate physics major, starting second year.Most likely going into quantum physics , astronomy isn’t as exciting unfortunently.

I was a late bloomer as in I wasn’t really bright when younger.Around year 4 I started reading about planets and stars later on I learnt about Einstein (year 7) who had the same problems as me. So Ye I’ve been interested since forever.

Rest of the questions are stupid.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I’m an undergraduate physics major, starting second year.Most likely going into quantum physics , astronomy isn’t as exciting unfortunently.

I was a late bloomer as in I wasn’t really bright when younger.Around year 4 I started reading about planets and stars later on I learnt about Einstein (year 7) who had the same problems as me. So Ye I’ve been interested since forever.

Rest of the questions are stupid.
:camby: Don't make an AMA and not answer questions :kodaksmiley:

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Are you a -? What’s your clan? How old are you? Are you a lame ? Do you get offended easily? Do you have more white or more minority friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending