AM I THE ONLY GEELJIRE WHO NOTICES THIS GLARING NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT? Bal soo gala, ila eega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There are hordes of fobs in Turkey and the Turkey nation just allows them into the country with a very soft visa.

The embarrassing part is that these fobs are on their way to thinking the goodwill feeling the Turks have for them. They behave as if Turkey is their country or turkey will give them a citizenship or residency.

These fobs are on Erdogan’s dick. They fail to understand that this welcome they enjoying now is just one coup away into turning a mass deportation.

These fobs are all over social media where they take pics left and right as if they build those magnificent structures

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Aren't you a fob in Ohio? Atleast she's trying to have an impact in Somali history while you chase after smelly pregnant women.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Aren't you a fob in Ohio? Atleast she's trying to have an impact in Somali history while you chase after smelly pregnant women.

Why are you calling pregnant young gazelles “smelly “. Have you smelled them? Sure!they leak while pregnant but it’s a natural lubricant

Apollo

VIP
Syria used to have easy visas for Somalia Somalis because they knew they would sneak into Turkey and then into the EU.

Now Turkey has the same thing.. these s will head over to the EU whenever they get the chance. Most them won't stay in Turkey long term.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly your on to something ninyahow, I know atleast three guys who brought their wives from xamar to turkey for very little money. It seems tahriib has become a lot easier.

I was recently told that a home in Turkey costs $50k. Can you believe that.

Cost of living is so cheap too

the former president of somalia HSM built a mansion in Turkey for $8 million USD. that nigga looted at least $200 USD in the 4yrs he was the ruler of the one-bedroom villa somali.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Neeftaan had Somalian poet in her bio on Twitter. :drakelaugh:Me being the good guy I am hit her luuq and told her to correct it and write Somali poet. :dabcasar:

Nothing wrong with what she did tho. Everybody takes a pic when they visit a new country. You take videos of driving on the high way like a mad man. :manny:

I always knew that that Turkey is there for the money, but it’s difficult to see where the money comes from...

Turkey is investing for the long run, it’s risky and it might go all wrong.

That’s why Somalis see everything as charity and goodwill, the money comes far later.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You guys hate on freshies so much so now they can't even take pictures for your pressed asses. f*ck off man you guys obsessed over the when they never asked. We left so you should stop looking at them leave them. Obsessing over their fashion, music, dance trends it's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts