Am I enabling her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Every group of friends there's that batshit crazy friend. Who fights, confronts everyone. She's also blunt. People walk on eggshells around her. She has hard time apologizing but she's loyal to one person. ME.
So when I defend her, people say I'm enabling her behavior.

I'm very protective of her because I know she would walk in fire for me. She also fights anyone who tries to talk shit.

People are now blaming ME out of everyone because they think I'm enabling her behavior.

I believe loyalty over everything.

What would you do?

Xoxo

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
i had a friend like that once. they're the stupid type.

Why not talk to her and tell her the concerns that ur other friends have?

Otherwise ur gonna lose ur other friends.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Are you defending her cause you want to avoid a confrontation between the two of you?
Confronting them about it wouldn't make you disloyal.

Personally, I hate it when people lay their problems on me when I can't do anything about it.
I'd probably just tell them how it is if they're doing stupid shit.

teacup_reading.jpg

Sounds like lesbian behavior to me

Gibiin-Udug

Why not talk to her and tell her the concerns that ur other friends have?

Otherwise ur gonna lose ur other friends.
I talked to her but she always says she's being herself.

Are you defending her cause you want to avoid a confrontation between the two of you?
Confronting them about it wouldn't make you disloyal.

Personally, I hate it when people lay their problems on me when I can't do anything about it.
I'd probably just tell them how it is if they're doing stupid shit.
No I don't defend her because I want to avoid confrontation with her. I defend her because I feel like she's misunderstood most of the times. And she's a loyal friend.

teacup_reading.jpg

Sounds like lesbian behavior to me
First of all. I'm a MUSLIM, Allah swt fearing woman. I'm also engaged to a man. She's my childhood friend, who I feel is misunderstood most of the time.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Every group of friends there's that batshit crazy friend. Who fights, confronts everyone. She's also blunt. People walk on eggshells around her. She has hard time apologizing but she's loyal to one person. ME.
So when I defend her, people say I'm enabling her behavior.

I'm very protective of her because I know she would walk in fire for me. She also fights anyone who tries to talk shit.

People are now blaming ME out of everyone because they think I'm enabling her behavior.

I believe loyalty over everything.

What would you do?

Xoxo

Wow that's a hard situation. You can still defend her and be loyal to her while telling her about her flaws. Not in a mean or hurtful way but in a way that will help her grow as a person. I think honesty between friends is really important. She might thank you for it one day.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Gosh people management feels like a job in itself. Yall just gotta come together abd sort out your problems.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Is her behaviour harming or hurting others? I don't like drama so if she is starting fights for no reason I can't see myself around that person however if she is just been blunt and direct I honestly doesn't see anything wrong with that and I would rather be around with her than someone who talks shits behind my back.

Gibiin-Udug

She's your ride or die. Don't let her go.
Loyalty is the major key to success.

Is her behaviour harming or hurting others? I don't like drama so if she is starting fights for no reason I can't see myself around that person however if she is just been blunt and direct I honestly doesn't see anything wrong with that and I would rather be around with her than someone who talks shits behind my back.
She never starts fights for no reason. She's blunt and honest, then people catch feelings. You will never get bored around her. I'm sensing some people feel intimidated by her so they trying to group themselves and confront her as a group and when I say NO that's not how it should be. They blame me for enabling her behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts