Am I childish for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I usually cry when I wake up from a nap. I'm cranky and will cry until I drink tea.

What childish things do you do SSpot?

Gibiin-Udug

:cosbyhmm: How long has this been going on?

I still watch some cartoon shows.:francis:
Ever since I was little. I love naps but whenever I wake up, I wake up cranky and the need to cry, so I cry. :francis:

Wallahi one of most silliest things I ever read lmfao
Wallahi I'm serious. I need to stop this habit before I've kids. Don't want my kids to see me cry like a little after naps. :mjcry:

Gibiin-Udug

@Sovereign-Reiko have you ever checked your hormones? Hormones regulation takes place during sleep(for the most part), if you are waking up cranky, something could be off.
Nigga stop over-analyzing me. I know you're still hurt about my previous shades.

Check your hormones kulaha. Iska baax.

DY57m.gif

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I love winter. What makes you feel depressed about winter? The cold? The shoveling of snow?
I get bad memories like getting beat up and left in the snow banks by older kids in middle school, catching pneumonia, and the winter time/holiday season spirit forced me to think about some deep stuff like my past and back home :tocry: I hate winter.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I'm a neat freak and it's usually the smallest things that annoy tf out of me

Lectured my cousin for 5 minutes because his shoes were all over the place. I came to my senses after he moved them and said it's not that deep :mjcry:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Everytime i wake up i have this very fucking strong, animalistic urge to F. The only way i get rid of it is by running on the treadmill in my house.
:mjcry:
Shit yo boy gotta keep it halal. 100%
:umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.