Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I would treat my girl twice as good as I'd want to be treated. Exactly one year and 7 months later, I'd arrange a "just because" lovers day out with her. I'd tell her I have so many surprises in store for her. I'd leave early and arrange a scavenger hunt of notes, directing her from place to place around the city. She'd follow each one, but when she gets to the last location, there wouldn't be a note waiting. There wouldn't be anything or anyone. She would probably look around for a while, eventually give up and go home. I'd be long gone, but I'd leave all of my things.

tenor.gif

All this time, I was building a new life somewhere else, and the day out was just a reason for her to not be at home when I packed all my essentials and left. I'd wipe out my phone of everything except the pics of us having fun, and I'd leave it on the dresser, still charging. I would have had a different phone with a different number for months by then. I would wait until I'm at my new place for good to turn off the old phone, so that if she called me while she thinks I'm waiting for her somewhere, it would still ring and I could encourage her to keep looking for notes and give her fake clues as to where to go or what to do. I'd make sure she'd suspect nothing.

I'd make sure that once I'm gone, I'm still there. My stuff is still there. She can't look anywhere without thinking of me. All those little parts I played in her rituals will now be missing and empty. She can't do anything without thinking of me. The way I treated her and the love I showed, I was setting the bar so high that it's nearly impossible to find someone who can measure up to me, so you'll NEVER be happy with anything less, and even if you do find someone who measures up, they'll remind you of me.

Anything they say, I'll have already said. Anything they do, I'll have already done. She'd never know why. She'd never have closure. I would haunt her and follow her while getting on with my life. If she ever found me, I'd pretend she was crazy and that I don't know her, that must have been someone else. Lol but that's just what I would do to my girl am I a simp for this?

Last edited:
@Medulla it wouldn’t work because what can you do that another man can’t?

do you not think that women have an abundance of men telling them they are the most beautiful girl in the universe and offering to take them out?

the sad truth is, she might cry for a couple of weeks but she will move on. Your clothes will probably end up in the bin or donated to charity and you would have wasted your time.

also, any nice memories of you will evaporate and be replaced with the last memory of you ditching her in the middle of nowhere. I suggest you put your intelligent mind to better use and do something productive with it.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@Medulla it wouldn’t work because what can you do that another man can’t?

do you not think that women have an abundance of men telling them they are the most beautiful girl in the universe and offering to take them out?

the sad truth is, she might cry for a couple of weeks but she will move on. Your clothes will probably end up in the bin or donated to charity and you would have wasted your time.

also, any nice memories of you will evaporate and be replaced with the last memory of you ditching her in the middle of nowhere. I suggest you put your intelligent mind to better use and do something productive with it.

Fine I won't do this to my future wife your such a spoil sport with your reality checks

:kanyehmm:

Fine I won't do this to my future wife your such a spoil sport with your reality checks

:kanyehmm:

I’m intrigued by you. You joined in August, kept a low profile then in January like a virus you spread through this forum earning yourself a place as one of the best users here. :oh6b81q: And now I know you have an affinity for gaslighting those close to you.

I’ll be keeping an eye on you