Am I a Qumayo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I predicted FRANCE will win World CUP weeks ago! They just beat Crotia! ! I dont like "Football" /Soccer , but I have a feeling :)

I predicted France 2 months before WC started. It wasn’t that hard if you watch football/soccer it was pretty easy. They have the best players at every position

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I predicted France 2 months before WC started. It wasn’t that hard if you watch football/soccer it was pretty easy. They have the best players at every position

Especially with all those black players

You Witch!!!

A fucking Witch

Everyone get your stones it’s time to take care of this demon.

Get the stake ready!! We will burn her alive!!!!
a92194cedafa43e3aafb299a8e75ebc2.gif

I predicted FRANCE will win World CUP weeks ago! They just beat Crotia! ! I dont like "Football" /Soccer , but I have a feeling :)

Basra

Sing with me........

Love is in the air, with Jerome, the bloke with the blonde wig...

Becareful, he’s a virgin,

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

Sing with me........

Love is in the air, with Jerome, the bloke with the blonde wig...

Becareful, he’s a virgin,

Naaah... Jerome is my husbands limousine driver. He drives my kids to school and drives me to the mall and the market. He is half black, and half somali. Our little mascot negro

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Naaah... Jerome is my husbands limousine driver. He drives my kids to school and drives me to the mall and the market. He is half black, and half somali. Our little mascot negro
You can’t even afford a limousine driver.

Basra tried to use food stamps to help cover limo fees but her broke ass didn’t know the company doesn’t take EBT.

Stop lying we all know your cadaan ex husband months ago. Smh hopefully your children get to see their pops every once in awhile

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You can’t even afford a limousine driver.

Basra tried to use food stamps to help cover limo fees but her broke ass didn’t know the company doesn’t take EBT.

Stop lying we all know your cadaan ex husband months ago. Smh hopefully your children get to see their pops every once in awhile

4931.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending