Alt righters don't even believe that Somalis can run welfare-scams on their own

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Screenshot_20180531-171025.jpg

Screenshot_20180531-171048.jpg

Screenshot_20180531-171103.jpg

https://www.google.se/amp/amp.fox9....f-dollars-in-suitcases-fly-out-of-msp-but-why

These people literally believe we are brainless monkeys. :mjlol:

Let them keep underestimating us while we scam them, and they will keep blaming the Jews for it. :siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Yeah, I saw that and laughed out loud.

These guys think we are vegtables, :lol:.. Let them think so, while we milk them dry.

Reading a lot of those comments, they hate us ten times more than they do madows. :lolbron:

Their crying about Somalis gives me life energy. :rejoice:

Apollo

VIP
Reading a lot of those comments, they hate us ten times more than they do madows. :lolbron:

Their crying about Somalis gives me life energy. :rejoice:

Polls indicate that Somalis are the most disliked ethnic minority group in Europe after Romas.

I think it's because they look the most different/exotic and are all Muslim. Double horror.

Muji

VIP
I said it before and I’ll say it again Minnesota Somalis are the worst.

They are extremely ratchet unhygienic and live in Somali ghettos. I’ve also heard the place is filled with Somali gangs, al shabbab supporters and a lot of instances of rape goes on there. Not surprised since the sheikhs are running those places.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This is a direct consequence of the fake 68 iq figure catching on, its almost mainstream that the average somali is borderline retarded, and they actually believe this.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This is a direct consequence of the fake 68 iq figure catching on, its almost mainstream that the average somali is borderline retarded, and they actually believe this.

Of course they do. Even without that IQ score, they would still believe that. In this case though, that IQ score validates their already preconceived beliefs.

Trust me, if Somalis were IQ tested for real and it turned out to be significantly higher than 68, they would dismiss it and call it a Jewish conspiracy. It's not facts they are interested in.

Apollo

VIP

What the hell happened to Ethiopian Jews? How could they have scored so damn low. From the videos I have seen of the Beta Israel they seem to be of somewhat normal intelligence and not like mouth breathing fools.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What the hell happened to Ethiopian Jews? How could they have scored so damn low. From the videos I have seen of the Beta Israel they seem to be of somewhat normal intelligence and not like mouth breathing fools.

You need to understand that IQ testing standards in Africa has always been shit.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Also surprised. It was from that ethiopian jews 69 figure that Richard Lynn used to estimate Somalis. Here in london i know at least 6 somali computer programmers, all very sharp. There is obviously some bias going on.

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Of course they do. Even without that IQ score, they would still believe that. In this case though, that IQ score validates their already preconceived beliefs.

Trust me, if Somalis were IQ tested for real and it turned out to be significantly higher than 68, they would dismiss it and call it a Jewish conspiracy. It's not facts they are interested in.
Absolutely, i loathe those monkeys, but listening and reading their calaacal on "muh white genocide" i'll just let them be and live their miserable lives.

Apollo

VIP
You need to understand that IQ testing standards in Africa has always been shit.

Yeah, but I was expecting Ethiopians to score more in the 80s range than the 60s. Surprised they scored so low since they had civilization before all other Africans.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Yeah, but I was expecting Ethiopians to score more in the 80s range than the 60s. Surprised they scored so low since they had civilization before all other Africans.

If the current African IQ scores are to be trusted, Ethiopians score 64, while Eritreans score 85. Does that make sense to you?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
If the current African IQ scores are to be trusted, Ethiopians score 64, while Eritreans score 85. Does that make sense to you?
Right, and the ethnicity of the ethiopian jews is amhara i think, very closely related genetically to the Tigray of ethiopia who supposedly scored 85 in Eritrea.
And we're supposed to swallow this without any critical thinking

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Absolutely, i loathe those monkeys, but listening and reading their calaacal on "muh white genocide" i'll just let them be and live their miserable lives.

The West is on its decline. Just be sure to have an exit plan by the time they go chimping out again. I myself won't be around for another genocide. :samwelcome:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
These Somali should work.
Go work, u assholes.

We are hated for good reason.

If we worked hard or studied hard, we wouldnt be hated for sure.

I blame the imams and somali social workers who dont tackle this problem.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Right, and the ethnicity of the ethiopian jews is amhara i think, very closely related genetically to the Tigray of ethiopia who supposedly scored 85 in Eritrea.
And we're supposed to swallow this without any critical thinking

Richard Lynn is a hack. May he choke on some cancer, amen.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The West is on its decline. Just be sure to have an exit plan by the time they go chimping out again. I myself won't be around for another genocide. :samwelcome:
Europe is a ticking time bomb, you can tell the stage is set for another genocidal chimpout, the anti immigrant hatred is bubbling under the surface.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Richard Lynn is a hack. May he choke on some cancer, amen.
There is nothing more dangerous than a bigot hiding behind an intellectual facade, that old man should've died and early death

Status
Not open for further replies.