Alt-Right-Cushite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask me anything, regarding my stance, views, my vision for the Alt-Right-Somali Nationalist movement. Anything you are Confused about and any misconception you have.

Ask in Bold If you want to know what real me thinks like not this troll account, I have on here.

so Bold for Real me and Non- Bold for Alt-Right Cushite

@Yaquub @redpen @Omar del Sur @South Cushitic @Basra @Jerome in the house @Daughter of samaale @Blade1 @Emily @NA9 @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @AussieHustler @Dalmoor @sophisticate @Geeljire sanbuur @Geeljire lotus @Mercury @VixR @Reiko @geeljire madaxweyne @Pastoralite @Cognitivedissonance @Inquisitive_ @Knowles @AarHawd_7 @sigmund @CaliSomali @CaliTedesse @mustang22 @Mustaf7 @Abdi-indhoyare @abdiwarrior @Abdisomali @Abdalla @YourBroMoe @Allwayslit @Apollo @Factz @government @4head @kobe @SOMALI GENERAL @Armadillo @GBTarmy @Ape @Crow @Sheikh

Last edited:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Ask me anything, regarding my stance, views, my vision for the Alt-Right-Somali Nationalist movement. Anything you are Confused about and any misconception you have.

Ask in Bold If you want to know what real me thinks like not this troll account, I have on here.

@Yaquub @redpen @Omar del Sur @South Cushitic @Basra @Jerome in the house @Daughter of samaale @Blade1 @Emily @NA9 @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @AussieHustler @Dalmoor @sophisticate @Geeljire sanbuur @Geeljire lotus @Mercury @VixR @Reiko @geeljire madaxweyne @Pastoralite @Cognitivedissonance @Inquisitive_ @Knowles @AarHawd_7 @sigmund @CaliSomali @CaliTedesse @mustang22 @Mustaf7 @Abdi-indhoyare @abdiwarrior @Abdisomali @Abdalla @YourBroMoe @Allwayslit @Apollo @Factz @government @4head @kobe @SOMALI GENERAL @Armadillo @GBTarmy @Ape @Crow @Sheikh
Bro, are you for somali expansion and greater somali / Cushitic empire? If so, my nigga

I have a few questions:

1. What's your thoughts on other Horn Africans?
2. What do you think should be done with the Somali Bantus?
3. Do you hate the recent Arab influence in Somali culture?

Bro, are you for somali expansion and greater somali / Cushitic empire? If so, my nigga
Sxhb I am for Somaliweyn meaning getting back all our land from the Raw meat eaters and the Kenyan Madow Bantus. Which includes the NFD region and Ogadenia region

Here are Some Visual in Case you were wondering...

2IjtZtcw_400x400.jpg

My thoughts on Eritrean is neutral they could be an ally to us in the near future seeing how they also have an intense hated towards. When it comes to Ethiopians I despise them since I am Ogaden and seeing how they set up concentration camps to kill my people and all the War crimes they have committed against Somalis and booty clap to the White people. Also not to mention we could have man handle them if it were not these Europeans Nation interfering in 1977 during the Ogadenia War. As for Oromo I fucking despise these Madow Monkey Cushites too, wallahi I have these Oromos for Neighbors and they are fucking weird, there Muslim but there hatred for Somali is there. This Oromo girl, that I used to go to school always mad dogged me even though I never did anything es is lucky she is in America I would have slapped her and stomp on her ugly face. Another thing is they Seem to be getting a little wild trying to massacre our people, wallahi we need another Siyad Barre to deal with these Monkeys.

I actually have no problem with bantu's they will provide to be great citizens for good labour jobs. Also they seem to have an inferiority complex with us.xhb the bantu's could be vital to our success in rebuilding somaliweyn, they would serve as a great underclass not mention they would take the backbreaking labour jobs. That most somalis dont want, and since they love Somalia so much they could fight in our war against these Raw meat eaters if they help us win they will gain citizenship in our new Somali Kingdom with restricted rights like how many childrens they can have. Don't want them over taking us, but I see them as a good underclass to serve us noble Geeljires

Hell to mother fucking anjeero yes I hate this Arab booty clapping culture we have wallahi, Somali need a Renaissance to eradicate this Arab influence. That is trying to wipe out the Somali influence and bring back the glory days of our good music, beautiful architecture, and other things I want to list but too lazy in genral anything that made Somalia great before it collapse and the recent export of Wahhabism and extremist that have infiltrated our country under guise of Islam

My thoughts on Eritrean is neutral they could be an ally to us in the near future seeing how they also have an intense hated towards. When it comes to Ethiopians I despise them since I am Ogaden and seeing how they set up concentration camps to kill my people and all the War crimes they have committed against Somalis and booty clap to the White people. Also not to mention we could have man handle them if it were not these Europeans Nation interfering in 1977 during the Ogadenia War. As for Oromo I fucking despise these Madow Monkey Cushites too, wallahi I have these Oromos for Neighbors and they are fucking weird, there Muslim but there hatred for Somali is there. This Oromo girl, that I used to go to school always mad dogged me even though I never did anything es is lucky she is in America I would have slapped her and stomp on her ugly face. Another thing is they Seem to be getting a little wild trying to massacre our people, wallahi we need another Siyad Barre to deal with these Monkeys.

I actually have no problem with bantu's they will provide to be great citizens for good labour jobs. Also they seem to have an inferiority complex with us.xhb the bantu's could be vital to our success in rebuilding somaliweyn, they would serve as a great underclass not mention they would take the backbreaking labour jobs. That most somalis dont want, and since they love Somalia so much they could fight in our war against these Raw meat eaters if they help us win they will gain citizenship in our new Somali Kingdom with restricted rights like how many childrens they can have. Don't want them over taking us, but I see them as a good underclass to serve us noble Geeljires

Hell to mother fucking anjeero yes I hate this Arab booty clapping culture we have wallahi, Somali need a Renaissance to eradicate this Arab influence. That is trying to wipe out the Somali influence and bring back the glory days of our good music, beautiful architecture, and other things I want to list but too lazy in genral anything that made Somalia great before it collapse and the recent export of Wahhabism and extremist that have infiltrated our country under guise of Islam
I agree with what you said about Ethiopians and arabs, but I think we should also be wary of the Bantus. Their numbers have exploded compared to the rest of the Somali population in recent decades. We need to ship them all back to Tanzania before they take up arms against us or worse, we see a rise of Bantu and Somali intermarriages.
:susp:

I agree with what you said about Ethiopians and arabs, but I think we should also be wary of the Bantus. Their numbers have exploded compared to the rest of the Somali population in recent decades. We need to ship them all back to Tanzania before they take up arms against us or worse, we see a rise of Bantu and Somali intermarriages.
:susp:
True I don't know to much about the Bantu situation, but if they pose a threat then yeah they should be eradicated from Somalia

I agree. I think Somali Bantus/non ethnic Somalis should be allowed to stay but if their population in Somalia goes out of control then we'll have to do something about it quickly.

I believe Somali people should also stop disregarding our Somali history/people prior to Islam. Our people were not always Muslim and we should respect each other regardless of religion.

I agree. I think Somali Bantus/non ethnic Somalis should be allowed to stay but if their population in Somalia goes out of control then we'll have to do something about it quickly.

I believe Somali people should also stop disregarding our Somali history/people prior to Islam. Our people were not always Muslim and we should respect each other regardless of religion.
Abayo even if you are not muslim you should see our deen in a postive way. The deen unifies our people, its better than having thousound diffrent ideologies in our country. as for the bantu i think they eventually will guilt trip us. Just look at the cadan women and you will understand.

Abayo even if you are not muslim you should see our deen in a postive way. The deen unifies our people, its better than having thousound diffrent ideologies in our country. as for the bantu i think they eventually will guilt trip us. Just look at the cadan women and you will understand.
No I am Muslim sxb alhamdulilah i'm just saying that Somalis should respect other Somalis who are non-Muslim

Alt right cushite for life i piss on these ajnabis

What do you think of the dhegacas influence in our country.
My opinion is that arabs use the deen as soft power.
I think these dhegacas are evil, for using our love for islam against us they know because we were one of the first ethnic group to join Islam. I don't know if this true but I have heard and read Somalis have been Muslim since the prophets time. It is well noted that these mofo's time is almost up though there oil is running out and most there country are destroyed. In due time Israel will invade these fuckers for now we need to focus on getting rid of the coons and booty clappers within our government.

Yeah I also agree with you about atheist Somalis, they are still Somali as long as they are Somali Nationalist and want good for our people I have no problems with them. The one's I have problem with are the one's who use their hatred of Islam to spew hate against Somali's.

I think these dhegacas are evil, for using our love for islam against us they know because we were one of the first ethnic group to join Islam. I don't know if this true but I have heard and read Somalis have been Muslim since the prophets time. It is well noted that these mofo's time is almost up though there oil is running out and most there country are destroyed. In due time Israel will invade these fuckers for now we need to focus on getting rid of the coons and booty clappers within our government.
we became muslims in les than a century after the prophet. One thing that bothers me is how we are losing our names. Now days you will see geeljires with pure deegacas names that has nothing to with the deen.

we became muslims in les than a century after the prophet. One thing that bothers me is how we are losing our names. Now days you will geeljires with pure deegacas names that has nothing to with the deen.
True that's why I want to bring back Somali names and ban Arab names for 20 years or 50 years, we also need back the osmanyi script or the Somali scripts that our people once wrote in. Don't like being cucked by Arabs or writing in my colonizer's language.

Yeah I also agree with you about atheist Somalis, they are still Somali as long as they are Somali Nationalist and want good for our people I have no problems with them. The one's I have problem with are the one's who use their hatred of Islam to spew hate against Somali's.
I personaly dont have any thing against athiest as long as the keep it to themselves and impose any degeneracy into our culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending