Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
I'm starting a movement called the Alt-male movement.
20200727_143414.jpg

Join me in this alt-male movement we will celebrate male inventions, male rights, women restrictions, and many more.:rejoice:
Who wants to join
And who wants to be the symbol holder?:mjhaps:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I believe in all of them but that don't make me a male supremacist. Women deserves equal treatment in all areas, it's just that we humans got it all fucked up with retards with mental health problems beating and raping women because of their deep-rooted weakness stemming from having small dicks.
Feminism don't fight for female rights imo. It promotes bullshit behavior without accountability.
It promotes women ruling over bit-chboys and raising weaklings.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
I believe in all of them but that don't make me a male supremacist. Women deserves equal treatment in all areas, it's just that we humans got it all fucked up with retards with mental health problems beating and raping women because of their deep-rooted weakness stemming from having small dicks.
Feminism don't fight for female rights imo. It promotes bullshit behavior without accountability.
tenor (2).gif

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You've almost got it right there. Except the deep rooted problems in men don't simply stem from absurd things like 'having a small penis' its much more complicated than that. A strong case would be how men are supposed only solve their internal issues privately and not talk to people about them, it's psychologically proven that suppressed emotions lead to violent outbursts, afterall, humans are social creatures. It's one of the reasons why men have the higher cases in suicide rates. These steriotypes are what you call Toxic Masculinity

And this is an awfully common misguided notion among you western faraxs, Feminism IS NOT about supremacy, it argues for inclusiveness under the basis of quality. (like you've mentioned). And the abolition of these strict gender roles which also cause harm to men.

Women can be strong and brave, men can be caring and nurturing. Stereotypes may say otherwise, but those stereotypes are often due to socialization and might be self-reinforcing. And even if the stereotype holds in some cases, that doesn't tell us anything about the ability of any particular individual to hold these traits. So if a stereotype makes it harder for women to get into STEM Fields, that's a bad stereotype because the particular woman in front of you might be a once-in-a-generation math genius and we would all benefit by her being involved.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
You've almost got it right there. Except the deep rooted problems in men don't simply stem from absurd things like 'having a small penis' its much more complicated than that. A strong case would be how men are supposed only solve their internal issues privately and not talk to people about them, it's psychologically proven that suppressed emotions lead to violent outbursts, afterall, humans are social creatures. It's one of the reasons why men have the higher cases in suicide rates. These steriotypes are what you call Toxic Masculinity

And this is an awfully common misguided notion among you western faraxs, Feminism IS NOT about supremacy, it argues for inclusiveness under the basis of quality. (like you've mentioned). And the abolition of these strict gender roles which also cause harm to men.

Women can be strong and brave, men can be caring and nurturing. Stereotypes may say otherwise, but those stereotypes are often due to socialization and might be self-reinforcing. And even if the stereotype holds in some cases, that doesn't tell us anything about the ability of any particular individual to hold these traits. So if a stereotype makes it harder for women to get into STEM Fields, that's a bad stereotype because the particular woman in front of you might be a once-in-a-generation math genius and we would all benefit by her being involved.

I hear you.

Now hear me out, women having rights and doing great things in society is not feminism to me, it's a God given right. They should have the right to pursue their endeavors. It's a shame that women are being discriminated in the first place but then again the root is in the society and the one's who run it. You need to take a look at the founders of Feminism, it's founder and their agenda.
It will remind of the BLM and their founders with their agenda. It sounds all good and dandy from the exterior but if you lift the skirt, there's other stuff going on.

I kinda agree with you on the Toxic Masculinity thing. Men should go talk about their emotions, however to a professional if there is something wrong with the way they process their thoughts and emotions and help them with more healthy perspective. Mental health issues needs to be addressed and dealt with. Turning into a marshmallow or go psycho with their kacsi corruption is not the way to go.

But at the end of the day, a man needs to be a man. If he don't know how to be a man. He needs to leave his friends and to find a respectable adeer he can look up to who can kick some knowledge on how to stand on your own squares.

A man must be logical but understand his emotions. A woman must be think emotionally because intuition is her strength but also has to be rational so that she makes sense of this world.
Ofc women can be brave and strong, nun wrong with that as long as she remains balanced in her feminine nature.
It's when she loses her feminine touch, shit goes left. Same thing goes with the men, they can be caring and nurturing but he has to know how to be rational and not being in his feelings constantly.
If we keep looking at media for inspiration, we sure as hell f'd.
Let's just see things for what is it and not for what it's supposed to be. America supposed to be the land of the free, but we see that ain't the case. Let's look at our society and our lives the same way.

Trending

Latest posts