Alt-left Xalimo and Faraaxs (and others) TRIGGERED that city councillor called criminals cockroaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want him defeated in today's municipal election.

They might succeed.

He was clearly referring to the killers who brought crime into their neighborhoods but of course they remix what was actually said. I watched the actual video in full months ago.

So now we aren't allowed to call killers and rapists cockroaches and if we call them that, it means innocent people who live in these communities are also cockroaches? :mjlol:

So he’s gonna knock down all the social housing and then do what with the folks who aren’t criminals? How he is going to rehouse so many people who live in social housing?

Western

Come on mate, he’s even saying the kids who are growing up there will eventually become killers and calls them future cockroaches. His solution? He will demolish the social housing and turf the people to the streets. A collective punishment. You don’t have to be a leftie to dismiss this shenanigan. He wants to outdo the Alt-Right.

How bad is the crime rate there? Years ago, when I visited Toronto, quiet a considerable number of Somalis lived in Jane and Finch. Are they still there? Then, it seemed to me to be a better place than Dixon. I wouldn’t vote for such a character.

Last edited:

VIP
Alt-left is Antifa, BLM, the pro Palestine camp and environmental wackjobs who form mobs, drink Starbucks and are violent.

What's wrong with being pro palestine? There's a good common sense argument as to why jews don't belong in modern day Israel.

Other than that and believing in a robust social saftey net, I don't have much in common with them

Apollo

VIP
What's wrong with being pro palestine? There's a good common sense argument as to why jews don't belong in modern day Israel.

Other than that and believing in a robust social saftey net, I don't have much in common with them

The Jews are our allies in the West. They keep the white beasts under control.

Apollo

VIP

Whites would have the same mentality as today's Koreans and the Japanese on multiculturalism if it weren't for Jewish lobbying and political efforts to keep them in check and force multiculturalism on them.

The 1965 change in US immigration laws were due to Jewish interest groups that opened the West to all of the world.

VIP
Whites would have the same mentality as today's Koreans and the Japanese on multiculturalism if it weren't for Jewish lobbying and political efforts to keep them in check and force multiculturalism on them.

The 1965 change in US immigration laws were due to Jewish interest groups that opened the West to all of the world.

True. Ann frank could've used a president like lbj :sass2:

AUN

There is no such thing as the alt-left.
Have you ever heard of the political spectrum
left-right.png

Alt left might be radical so there is alt left

Status
Not open for further replies.