AlShaydan's agenda and recruitment process: Bantu-ize Somalia!

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You know how the West likes to prop up Ethiopia, similar to how Israel is hailed and protected in the Middle-East?
Somalia, as a powerful, homogenous country in the horn of Africa poses a big threat to powerful interests who hate Muslims.
In comes AlSHAYDAN, a mysterious group which started with crazed Somali leadership but whose footsoldiers are increasingly more and more foreign.

I believe they are trying to replace the ethnic Somali population with Bantus. How does it make sense for Tanzanians to travel all the way to Somalia to go live in IDP camps? Why is an Ivorian man from the UK travelling all the way to Somalia to fight?

I suspect they are running out of young Somali boys who believe in the cause so they seduce madoow men who already have a Somali woman fetish and boom, these freaks are hopping on planes to go to Somalia.

Check out these topics on the suspiciously growing Bantu population in Somalia

hoorta how many of them is there

You are talking about this as if it was a good thing. It's not something to be proud of

what makes you thing I am proud of it ? It’s a fact Somalis practiced slavery. Specially certain Kablalax clans and other southern Somali clans.

and it’s a fact some people’s ancestors on this very forum practiced slavery.

get me a MakahilCabdalla. Cabudwaaq. Cawlyahan. Mohamed Zubeer. Jidwaq. Cali salebaan. Osman Mohamoud etc who are Jubaland long term natives and their ancestors owned and exported slaves, most likely, specially if their were high ranking elites.

just pointing out a fact and history.
Am I proud when I say we need to deport them ? Absolutely

am I racist ? 100% with out an apology. I want a Somalia/ Jubaland with only native cushtic looking Somalis.

Bantus commit a lot of terrorism and have an agenda.

if you thought I was gona apologise for my remarks think again social justice warrior

I disagree. Back in the days before the civil war all somalis(including bantus and cadcads) were equal. That was the greateness of the somali democratic republic which outlawed racism and discrimination

Nonsense. Italians and native Somalis enslaved Bantus and even Italians learned a Bantu will not fight back but a Somali would so would pay Somalis to use the Bantus in their land

the Bantus were freed in 1965 officially through UN pressure.

they practice sixir and other things. Tanzania took thousands and with financial support its better if they go there their ancestral lands. And into Kenya too.

Som

VIP
Nonsense. Italians and native Somalis enslaved Bantus and even Italians learned a Bantu will not fight back but a Somali would so would pay Somalis to use the Bantus in their land

the Bantus were freed in 1965 officially through UN pressure.

they practice sixir and other things. Tanzania took thousands and with financial support its better if they go there their ancestral lands. And into Kenya too.
During siad Barre's racism was illegal at lwats on paper.
Do have a source on bantus being freed in 1965? Italians abolished slavery in the early 20th century, there was no(official) slavery against bantus after independence.

Som

VIP
SOMALIS caqli la'aantaan waamaxay do you think arab traders inay tageen hinterlands like hiiraan to dump random slaves there? use your brain
Arabs brought them and local somalis bought some slaves and took them to the inter river areas b
what makes you thing I am proud of it ? It’s a fact Somalis practiced slavery. Specially certain Kablalax clans and other southern Somali clans.

and it’s a fact some people’s ancestors on this very forum practiced slavery.

get me a MakahilCabdalla. Cabudwaaq. Cawlyahan. Mohamed Zubeer. Jidwaq. Cali salebaan. Osman Mohamoud etc who are Jubaland long term natives and their ancestors owned and exported slaves, most likely, specially if their were high ranking elites.

just pointing out a fact and history.
Am I proud when I say we need to deport them ? Absolutely

am I racist ? 100% with out an apology. I want a Somalia/ Jubaland with only native cushtic looking Somalis.

Bantus commit a lot of terrorism and have an agenda.

if you thought I was gona apologise for my remarks think again social justice warrior
Racism is haram in Islam.
Ethnic somalis are the ones who dominate al shaydan.
All somali citizens shall be equal under one flag, treating minorities with respect will only show the greatness of the somali nation

Arabs brought them and local somalis bought some slaves and took them to the inter river areas b

Racism is haram in Islam.
Ethnic somalis are the ones who dominate al shaydan.
All somali citizens shall be equal under one flag, treating minorities with respect will only show the greatness of the somali nation

are you a Jarer?

the jarer have killed many somalsi and have the worst cuqdad for so called pure cushtic somalis, try speaking to a few in Somalia, go and met them, they threatened to kill us all

During siad Barre's racism was illegal at lwats on paper.
Do have a source on bantus being freed in 1965? Italians abolished slavery in the early 20th century, there was no(official) slavery against bantus after independence.

there was no official slavery but a de facto slavery and after massive Un pressure somalia put in a law in 1965 since the laws against slavery was made by the italians prior

but italisna dn somalis both used slave labour in the 20s, 30s, 40s, and 1950s, to sue bantus as labour builders

in fact the name ooji, means lazy in somalis or someone who does not have diiq, they sued this to describe bantus as somalsi would fight back

there is a famous case of Italian officers using hawiye and bantus to make them sleep on the ground when their wives would get off a car and the ground was muddy

similar to this, with Gadabursi / Dir in Zaylac being used but on hawiye and bantu in xamar areas

1601047690653.png

I feel this is just scapegoating a minority, the reason Somali bantus are more evident in the military is due to their geographical proximity and racist marginalization. You seem to have flipped the cause and effect scenario.

Al-Shabab is a radical personification of the thoughts a certain subsection of Somalis have, to counter them we need to educate the populace, eradicate the spoilers and re-educate the supporters.

Trending

Latest posts