AlShaydan's agenda and recruitment process: Bantu-ize Somalia!

Well said i care about my fellow ethnic Somalis. We don’t want Bantus or Oromos taking over any land that belongs to ethnic Somalis. The Somalian government should repatriated Bantus to wherever the hell they came from
:wow:

If Somalis enslaved Bantus or invited them, then yeah, that's our fault but we didn't! This is what a lot of Somalis fail to realise.

They're not our damn problem.

As for Oromos, they should be tied up if they even step foot on Somali soil, the nerve of these Habesha impersonators.

Take out the lamagoodle leaders of Al shabaab first instead of crying about miskeen bantus who join AS due to being marginalized
1600976057198.jpeg

The bulk of Bantus came with Italians, or did Somalis bring them?

Slaves came in 2 majors waves. MJ bought them from Zanzibar omanis shipped to puntland .

then Ogaden captured them in today’s central and southern Kenya and used them as slave labour in Jubaland. Other Somalis in southern Somalia like biomal used to buy them from Arab traders before Ogaden came and captured them from today’s Kenya in the early 1800.

so they are the two types. The ones biomal and MJ bought are from Zanzibar and Tanzania. The slaves captured by Ogaden are from today’s Kenya when Ogaden invaded the land before the British arrived.
The ones Ogaden captured are mukamba. Gosha. B0n1. Samburu. Turkana. Meru hence why the ex slaves around Jubaland speak swahili and gosha languages.

the Ogadens were the major slave traders. Massive numbers. The harti in Puntland and biomal bought them in very small numbers.

the Ogadens were so ruthless at taking over the slave trader and exporting slaves that the Zanzibar Arab traders would complain to the British at how Ogaden has monopolised their slave trade and cut out the Arabs in the Kenyan interior from capturing slaves.

It got to the point where Ogaden would kill an Arab slave trader if they captured them inside today’s Kenya. The Ogaden totally pushed out the Arab rival traders and kept the booty for themselves.

Ogadens would end up selling slaves to harti in Kismayo and as far as the eley and biomal and even hawiye in central Somalia.

Many of my own forefathers owned slaves in Waamo

regadless we need to return all these people to Kenya and Tanzania

Last edited:

Som

VIP
Bantus have always been seen as more malleable and easier to control than Somalis. In Bantu countries, Whites, Indians and Arabs control the economy. They were also enslaved en-masse.

Somalis are hardheaded and proud and will never allow ajnabi to run the economy openly.

I believe this has made us a big target and they have finally decided just to replace us.

Those fake-ass IDP camps (Bantu camps) need to be shut down.
Dude, we are refugees in bantu countries. This alt right nonsense is cringy. I can name several bantu countries who do better than PL,SL and Somalia , starting with Kenya , Tanzania , Uganda, Rwanda etc
Our economy is also runned by foreigners, gulf arabs, turks, egyptians you name it.

Som

VIP
Slaves came in 2 majors waves. MJ bought them from Zanzibar omanis shipped to puntland .

then Ogaden captured them in today’s central and southern Kenya and used them as slave labour in Jubaland. Other Somalis in southern Somalia like biomal used to buy them from Arab traders before Ogaden came and captured them from today’s Kenya in the early 1800.

so they are the two types. The ones biomal and MJ bought are from Zanzibar and Tanzania. The slaves captured by Ogaden are from today’s Kenya when Ogaden invaded the land before the British arrived.
The ones Ogaden captured are mukamba. Gosha. B0n1. Samburu. Turkana. Meru hence why the ex slaves around Jubaland speak swahili and gosha languages.

the Ogadens were the major slave traders. Massive numbers. The harti in Puntland and biomal bought them in very small numbers.

the Ogadens were so ruthless at taking over the slave trader and exporting slaves that the Zanzibar Arab traders would complain to the British at how Ogaden has monopolised their slave trade and cut out the Arabs in the Kenyan interior from capturing slaves.

It got to the point where Ogaden would kill an Arab slave trader if they captured them inside today’s Kenya. The Ogaden totally pushed out the Arab rival traders and kept the booty for themselves.

Ogadens would end up selling slaves to harti in Kismayo and as far as the eley and biomal and even hawiye in central Somalia.

Many of my own forefathers owned slaves in Waamo

regadless we need to return all these people to Kenya and Tanzania
You are talking about this as if it was a good thing. It's not something to be proud of

Som

VIP
footsoldiers are mainly bantus RX and hawiye
Of course they are. Al shaydan operates in southern somalia, i would say everything south of hiraan is at least 20-30% bantu so that's why there are many of them in al shaydan.
Terrorist strongholds like middle jubba are also some of the regions with the highest bantu population, if Al shaydan operated in SL the majority if their recruits would be Somalilanders

Som

VIP

Look at this, AlShaydan operatives, at least 6 are Bantu

View attachment 142226
Lol is that a I love qatar t-shirt on that dude? We should focus on arab funding al shaydan rather than bantu foot soldiers who nothing but peasants who take orders from ethnic somalis and arabs

Som

VIP
These fools need to be sat down for a full history lesson. I used to believe they were unfairly treated when I was younger but know I am 100% in favour of them being removed from our lands.

We also need to remove reer xamar these scumbags our trying to claim Somalis lived in huts before they arrived. When in actuality they arrived as Yemeni peasants who do tailoring and continue to reject education.

We let them in but we need to remove them and focus on the real Somalis
I disagree. Back in the days before the civil war all somalis(including bantus and cadcads) were equal. That was the greateness of the somali democratic republic which outlawed racism and discrimination

This repatriate and deportation talk is delusional
These guys are in the millions it like saying lets deport African Americans

The time to do this is well past and unfortunately they are here to stay forever.