AlShaydan's agenda and recruitment process: Bantu-ize Somalia!

You know how the West likes to prop up Ethiopia, similar to how Israel is hailed and protected in the Middle-East?
Somalia, as a powerful, homogenous country in the horn of Africa poses a big threat to powerful interests who hate Muslims.
In comes AlSHAYDAN, a mysterious group which started with crazed Somali leadership but whose footsoldiers are increasingly more and more foreign.

I believe they are trying to replace the ethnic Somali population with Bantus. How does it make sense for Tanzanians to travel all the way to Somalia to go live in IDP camps? Why is an Ivorian man from the UK travelling all the way to Somalia to fight?

I suspect they are running out of young Somali boys who believe in the cause so they seduce madoow men who already have a Somali woman fetish and boom, these freaks are hopping on planes to go to Somalia.

Check out these topics on the suspiciously growing Bantu population in Somalia

Bantus have always been seen as more malleable and easier to control than Somalis. In Bantu countries, Whites, Indians and Arabs control the economy. They were also enslaved en-masse.

Somalis are hardheaded and proud and will never allow ajnabi to run the economy openly.

I believe this has made us a big target and they have finally decided just to replace us.

Those fake-ass IDP camps (Bantu camps) need to be shut down.

Look at this Ivory coast Bantu man, he was in AlShabab and moved from London in 2006!!!

How many Somali women has he forcefully "married"? How many Somali boys and men has he killd?

He called himself "Almuhajir"-- haye? Why did you travel to Somalia? We can all guess why.

Look at this, AlShaydan operatives, at least 6 are Bantu

Screenshot 2020-09-24 at 18.50.39.png

I dont think we will be replace because there are about 30 million somalis
18 million in somalia
11 million in ethiopia
3 million in kenya. So replacing will not happen we are not like palestine thats only 3 million

Bantus have always been seen as more malleable and easier to control than Somalis. In Bantu countries, Whites, Indians and Arabs control the economy. They were also enslaved en-masse.

Somalis are hardheaded and proud and will never allow ajnabi to run the economy openly.

I believe this has made us a big target and they have finally decided just to replace us.

Those fake-ass IDP camps (Bantu camps) need to be shut down.

These adons need to be sent to Tanzania and barred from returning or sterilised if they remain.

AlShaydans should be killed, foreign bantus imprisoned and deported. Somali Bantus should be peacefully repatriated. Somalia for Somalis and civilised others.

Except the Somali bantus are not peaceful, they claim every inch of land they set foot in and claim we are invaders. I don't want a Rwanda 2.0. Somalia is the only cushite country that remains cushite. The other groups have been assimilated and are heavily mixed. We need to maintain our heritage now before its too late.

Except the Somali bantus are not peaceful, they claim every inch of land they set foot in and claim we are invaders. I don't want a Rwanda 2.0. Somalia is the only cushite country that remains cushite. The other groups have been assimilated and are heavily mixed. We need to maintain our heritage now before its too late.

That's why we need to lobby the UN to continue the repatriation process, they started it once but it was discontinued.

Our biggest obstacle are retarded SJW Somalis who love Bantus or think "they are miskeen".

CHOGO, Tanzania, June 3 (UNHCR) - Some 300 years after their ancestors were taken from here to be sold as slaves, almost 1,300 Somali Bantu refugees are now full citizens of Tanzania.

A further 1,500 refugees in Chogo settlement, in the north-eastern coastal region of Tanga, are still in the process of getting naturalized.

Working and living alongside the local population, many of the Somali Bantu refugees and new citizens can trace their origins to this area of the country, from where their ancestors were transported as slaves. The refugees returned in the early 1990s fleeing civil war and the collapse of Siad Barre’s regime in Somalia.

That's why we need to lobby the UN to continue the repatriation process, they started it once but it was discontinued.

Our biggest obstacle are retarded SJW Somalis who love Bantus or think "they are miskeen".

These fools need to be sat down for a full history lesson. I used to believe they were unfairly treated when I was younger but know I am 100% in favour of them being removed from our lands.

We also need to remove reer xamar these scumbags our trying to claim Somalis lived in huts before they arrived. When in actuality they arrived as Yemeni peasants who do tailoring and continue to reject education.

We let them in but we need to remove them and focus on the real Somalis

OffTheDome

Proud American
Well said i care about my fellow ethnic Somalis. We don’t want Bantus or Oromos taking over any land that belongs to ethnic Somalis. The Somalian government should repatriated Bantus to wherever the hell they came from
:wow:

Trending

Latest posts