Alshabab really is the problem over 60% of all kills

Status
Not open for further replies.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
upload_2017-12-10_23-47-46.png

clan warfare is dropping drastically

alshabab is dropping overall, but still remains the biggest killer

this was a very deadly year for banaadir (102% increase)

overall though somalis are dying like cattle
:francis:

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
View attachment 35621

clan warfare is dropping drastically

alshabab is dropping overall, but still remains the biggest killer

this was a very deadly year for banaadir (102% increase)

overall though somalis are dying like cattle
:francis:

I dispute that map of PL. PL is all the way to Galkayo. Bosaso to Galkayo is 750 Kilometer. Galkayo to Hamar is 750 KM. I am suprised how GM owns more of mudug land yet have the same distance to mogadishu like PL has to Bosaso!!! If anything it's half and half mudug but galkayo is 80% PL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Burtinle To Galkayo is like 110 km. Galkayo to Cadaado is 130 KM. So Technically speaking GM owns only Galkayo to Cadaado distance of 130 KM...where-as PL owns Burtinle to Galkayo 110 KM. It's pretty much 50/50 land wise, except Galkayo which is 80% easily PL.

Plus that Map of SSC is rubbish. Sanaag up untill outside erigavo is solidly PL. Sool up untill Tukaraq is PL. Silly maps made by some clown in his room won't change the reality on the ground!!!

As you can see from the figure, there is a direct correlation between the proximity of a Federal states to terrorist breeding grounds and civilian deaths. Look no further than PL and Jubbaland, which share borders Galnus and SWS respectively. They are suffering because of the terrorists across the borders.

Mogadishu is also stuffed unfortunately. :frdfvsb: It hard to police a big city like that.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This is what happens when dumb outsiders look at the political situation of Somalia, they only care about who claims what, Puntland has at least 50% of Mudug in its hands (possibly more) and directly controls everything from Saaxo (a leelkaase village south of galdogob) all the way to Dhinowda (Cumar mahamoud and sheikhaal village) south of Garacad, and everything in between is controlled by Puntland and the regional capital of Mudug Galkacyo is controlled by Puntland at least 75% (3/4 districts), and yet PL doesn't claim south mudug. Suddenly Galmudug comes out of nowhere and dick sucker HSM recognises it when he knows full well that Galmudug claimed entire north mudug despite the fact that they don't control an inch of it, international observers then pickup on this and think this land is disputed just because Galmudug claims it when in reality Puntland are the ones in control and its not disputed.

From Saaxo to Ceel Dhahanaan everything in between and everything north of this is PL

And according to this map Saaxo is galnus? Unbelievable so many errors

Last edited by a moderator:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I dispute that map of PL. PL is all the way to Galkayo. Bosaso to Galkayo is 750 Kilometer. Galkayo to Hamar is 750 KM. I am suprised how GM owns more of mudug land yet have the same distance to mogadishu like PL has to Bosaso!!! If anything it's half and half mudug but galkayo is 80% PL

I think they're simplifying it, by having all or most HG lands under Galnus.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This is the real map of Galmudug

Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 17.00.58.png

Puntland's control of Mudug is larger than entire gobol of Nugaal

This is what happens when dumb outsiders look at the political situation of Somalia, they only care about who claims what, Puntland has at least 50% of Mudug in its hands (possibly more) and directly controls everything from Saaxo (a leelkaase village south of galdogob) all the way to Dhinowda (Cumar mahamoud and sheikhaal village) south of Garacad, and everything in between is controlled by Puntland and the regional capital of Mudug Galkacyo is controlled by Puntland at least 75% (3/4 districts), and yet PL doesn't claim south mudug. Suddenly Galmudug comes out of nowhere and dick sucker HSM recognises it when he knows full well that Galmudug claimed entire north mudug despite the fact that they don't control an inch of it, international observers then pickup on this and think this land is disputed just because Galmudug claims it when in reality Puntland are the ones in control and its not disputed.

From Saaxo to Ceel Dhahanaan everything in between and everything north of this is PL

And according to this map Saaxo is galnus? Unbelievable so many errors

I thought saaxo was a mareexaan deegaan

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I thought saaxo was a mareexaan deegaan
Not to sure, the people of Saaxo are Puntlanders and always have been but Saaxo falls under the southern part of the Galdogob district (Majority Leelkase district). I can't imagine MX calling themselves PL like these people do

Can you imagine MX being this pro PL? I can't:mjkkk:

Not to sure, the people of Saaxo are Puntlanders and always have been but Saaxo falls under the southern part of the Galdogob district (Majority Leelkase district). I can't imagine MX calling themselves PL like these people do

Can you imagine MX being this pro PL? I can't:mjkkk:

they are Wagardhac apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.