Alshabab propagandist @Daudoo suspended on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was he connected to them? I knew him as the guy that broke the news really fast. Is that why he was labeled as a suspect and banned from twitter?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
giphy.gif

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
How was he connected to them? I knew him as the guy that broke the news really fast. Is that why he was labeled as a suspect and banned from twitter?
Lmaoooo

A guy gets killed 1 second later he reports it

Aint buying that shit

He is definetely alshabab

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Funny, recently Twitter announced that they suspended 254,000 terrorist affiliated accounts, and now @Daudoo got suspended :dead:

I heard he was caught slipping during the pizza restaurant terror attack. @daudoo called it a nightclub and Al Shabab called it a nightclub after.

I heard he was caught slipping during the pizza restaurant terror attack. @daudoo called it a nightclub and Al Shabab called it a nightclub after.

Yeah thats what I'm thinking caused them to finally do something about him.

Apparently AS thought they were targeting posh treats and he reported they had launched an attack on posh treats (across the street) right when it happened, when in reality it was pizza house they attacked.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Someone on Twitter is claiming that NISA personally reported the account to Twitter. :ftw9nwa:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Damn
He regret saying that right now

Posing as neutral journalist for years. Mofo was good at it. But then karma came.

What I want to know is how has he been tweeting for this long without being caught?

It's been said he is in Mogadishu. Why hasn't he been arrested? Why don't the ISPs give his details to the police?

Status
Not open for further replies.