ALRIGHT MY FELLOW GEELJIRES! Just give this madoow a xaliimo. He goes to every Somali restaurant in town and has learned Somali words of food items.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’d donate @Hani Bee to him. That’s all we can give him at the moment. She’s not really a young gazelle. She’s been around for a little while. He can have her.

He even wants to sing that song “uunsi ma ii shidisaa”

👆 she moved from this area, I loved her food. Anyone know where she’s located now ?

This Xaliimo got her malawax/crepe shop in the middle of one of the biggest American malls in Columbus, Ohio. This mall is in the suburbs, full of Cadaan shoppers.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I’d donate @Hani Bee to him. That’s all we can give him at the moment. She’s not really a young gazelle. She’s been around for a little while. He can have her.

👆 she moved from this area, I loved her food. Anyone know where she’s located now ?
Sorry it ain’t going to happen @Hani Bee is going marry her hot cousin

Seen him years ago in YouTube. He’s a cool guy. His curious about almost all cultures not just somalis. And we dont hand out xalimos like objects she has a say in it too. Enough with the Back handed compliment

Seen him years ago in YouTube. He’s a cool guy. His curious about almost all cultures not just somalis. And we dont hand out xalimos like objects she has a say in it too. Enough with the Back handed compliment
Loool Somalis love to say it. The amount of times my mums friend ms told me this about their daughter and I always tell them don’t they have a say?

Loool Somalis love to say it. The amount of times my mums friend ms told me this about their daughter and I always tell them don’t they have a say?
Some older somali women are still walking around with ignorance and teaching qabil to their kids.I feel bad for their kids.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This Xaliimo got her malawax/crepe shop in the middle of one of the biggest American malls in Columbus, Ohio. This mall is in the suburbs, full of Cadaan shoppers.

1627566251855.png

HE compared "Suugo" with american food Mashed potatoes. I just quickly log out of the video

I like this dude wlhi, his channel is about cultures and languages from all over Africa.

Trending