Alpha fobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
EB566D4F-6525-4191-ABC9-865A0EB26123.jpeg
5956EC05-2D19-4D32-8E4B-9C03FF60C07B.jpeg
Alpha fobs have no shame in their game

Wallahi there are lots of fobs getting married to beautiful somali girls in Toronto.

They haven't even been here for 4 years, they're making moves

They raise somali men, back at home. The girls gravitate to that.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Wallahi there are lots of fobs getting married to beautiful somali girls in Toronto.

I've noticed this as well. They don't give a f*ck about their livelihood, whether they can pay the bills, etc. They're just straight gunning for marriage. They're playing life mad recklessly man.

I can't do that kind of shit.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Thats an understatement that they raise men back home they gossip more than girls drink more shaax than girls and even worry about their outfit more than girls

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Thats an understatement that they raise men back home they gossip more than girls drink more shaax than girls and even worry about their outfit more than girls
And they hold hands and sit on each other's laps when they can't find enough chairs. They even dance with each other.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech

:wtf:

You must be from Scarborough this shit would never happen in North York/Etobicoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts