A lot of simps on Somalispot worshipping ajanabi woman

Ajanabi woman aren't much to brag about, once you pass the infatuation phase the relationship falls apart. Mixed race children are more likely to have mental illness and nobody to identify with. Interracial relationships are more likely to fall apart and lead to divorce. Think things through before you contemplate marrying somebody. I feel like the relationship dynamics between Somali men and woman are getting worse and worse progressively. Kids don't have enough positive role models from both genders, the grass isn't always greener on the other side. I would like to have a open discussion on why you guys think this way?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They never say it out loud but deep down they believe this
5cc7f2d92600008300713bcd.png

Have you ever seen a black women appreciation thread that hasn't gone to shit?

Also, Remember the mix race girl and how excited the guys reacted

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
This cadaan girl i was dating was something b4 we didnt even date first night we was talking she began talking about sticks length of it how was my height and the fetish she had with somali/black guys n hated the white guys, but i couldnt do anything her father was racist bosnian so she said lets wait till he leaves to somewhere else then we can netflix n chill keep in mind it takes 50 min to her house with car, so she said lets do it in ur house instead but my family will roast the shit of her ceeb, so we had nowhere to go :jcoleno:

but she invited me to party so we can do it peacefully but my dumb ass was talking to someone else so i refused to come she got mad didnt call for 3 weeks, np since since i had side chick, so she called then fourth week n began calaacal how i never meet her n that time we didnt do anything since was in coffe n when i secured a place u didnt show up she said, so she insisted that she come my house n meet my parents, like hell na even if they before n hooyo is miskiin already she invites her co workers home sometimes to have a shaax, so she woulnt mind but it was ceeb,:dead:

so we changed the plan to her housen n wait till her racist dad leaves n finally waan fure the side chick guess i felt bad for her,tamam right? This bosnian nacasad girl got suspicios cuz why i woulnt show all time n do it already so guess what the ***** do behind my back, call my friend who we r really close ( they know each other they were in same class for 2 years) so she asks him does captain hooyada have a girl, that nigga says yes then tells exatcly who which school she go btw they both go same school n even have some classed together, sho got so pissef that i never seen her again,n coulnt do anything with the side cuz u i fired her with sadax dhalqadovso karma hit me hard:francis:

It's not that hard of a question to answer lol. They can't score a top tier Somali girl, that's it.

There's nothing wrong with liking foreign girls but the way the men do it on here seems quite forceful and I would bet that they do it out of spite.

Because, testosterone?
I think there was this lady who tried taking a dose of testosterone and she was saying how horny she was so it's only natural for men to be talking all the time. In fact, these xalimos should find solace in us obsessing over them.
I for one plan to complete my god given right and have 4 *top tier somali girls* as wives and i shall implement the 3 strike rule.If any of them are the lousiest wives for 3 years running then they get replaced it's as simple as.
Legit, these xalimos don't know how hard these beckys try. Always smiling at work, offering to make free cuppas and the list goes on.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Ajanabi woman aren't much to brag about, once you pass the infatuation phase the relationship falls apart
Actually Ajanabi woman are actually more supportive and better mothers to their kids. They generally more submissive to their husband/partner and they don’t hit their children.
Mixed race children are more likely to have mental illness and nobody to identify with.
Actually InBrednimo (endogamy) Which Somalis Practice has been scientifically proven to cause genetic and mental disorders.
Kids don't have enough positive role models from both genders,
Kids from multiracial families actually thrive and have a better understanding of the world due to their mixed heritage upbringing

It's not that hard of a question to answer lol. They can't score a top tier Somali girl, that's it.

There's nothing wrong with liking foreign girls but the way the men do it on here seems quite forceful and I would bet that they do it out of spite.
All women are top tier imo

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP

Trust me it’s not out of spite I know many average Faaraxs that score 10/10 Somali girl. It’s not that big of a deal as you make it seem.

It’s lack of compatibility with Westernised Halimos. From my experience Ajanabi girls are more loving and will treat you like a king while Halimos are loud and argumentative

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Xalimos are loud-mouthed for absolutely no reason.
Anyways when most of us mean Ajnabis we mean other Muslim ethnicities.
Maghrebis look clean:mjswag:I'd marry on over a Xalimo anyday and more people will agree with that statement:heh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This cadaan girl i was dating was something b4 we didnt even date first night we was talking she began talking about sticks length of it how was my height and the fetish she had with somali/black guys n hated the white guys, but i couldnt do anything her father was racist bosnian so she said lets wait till he leaves to somewhere else then we can netflix n chill keep in mind it takes 50 min to her house with car, so she said lets do it in ur house instead but my family will roast the shit of her ceeb, so we had nowhere to go :jcoleno:

but she invited me to party so we can do it peacefully but my dumb ass was talking to someone else so i refused to come she got mad didnt call for 3 weeks, np since since i had side chick, so she called then fourth week n began calaacal how i never meet her n that time we didnt do anything since was in coffe n when i secured a place u didnt show up she said, so she insisted that she come my house n meet my parents, like hell na even if they before n hooyo is miskiin already she invites her co workers home sometimes to have a shaax, so she woulnt mind but it was ceeb,:dead:

so we changed the plan to her housen n wait till her racist dad leaves n finally waan fure the side chick guess i felt bad for her,tamam right? This bosnian nacasad girl got suspicios cuz why i woulnt show all time n do it already so guess what the ***** do behind my back, call my friend who we r really close ( they know each other they were in same class for 2 years) so she asks him does captain hooyada have a girl, that nigga says yes then tells exatcly who which school she go btw they both go same school n even have some classed together, sho got so pissef that i never seen her again,n coulnt do anything with the side cuz u i fired her with sadax dhalqadovso karma hit me hard:francis:
Exhibit A of the incredibly damaging effects of miscegenation, folks. This is what happens to your brain when you mix races.
32dbrf.jpg

Acudubillahi minashaytaanirajiim

Keo

VIP
Have you seen those videos where they interview teenage kids in the UK and they all say they want nothing to do with black girls and like mixed girls instead.

Sol

?
I'm getting tired of the daily "half-somali half-x" threads to be honest. Go coom elsewhere why do you need to make a thread to share your material :francis:

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
God could've made everyone the same race, but he didn't. Therefore ajnabi women are a go.

I'm getting tired of the daily "half-somali half-x" threads to be honest. Go coom elsewhere why do you need to make a thread to share your material :francis:
Bich nigga you talking to me I will murk you, if I see you walking out of your doorstep.Talk big little boy, we are hyenas where I'm from.

Trending