Alleged murderer caught in Caabudwaaq

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

2 days ago a man killed a sarkaal and his sister in Caabudwaaq, he has now been caught after being on the run for only 2 days, thanks to the local admin and the oday dhaqameed are also involved, he will most likely get the death penalty.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Wasn’t it the Galmudug deputy NISA head has as killed?
Yes he killed the Deputy Nisa of Galmudug and his sister hours after AUN to both, he has been caught after being at large for 2 days, his juffo and the juffo of the murxum are now sitting together along with local admin to deliberate his sentence, its inhouse issue that is being resolved.

There was a nobody who made a thread about this incident, I agree this is the first incident of high profile death in Caabudwaaq for decades, but he lied by saying the situation in Caabudwaaq is out of control, that is far from the case, in reality everything is under control.

if you check the comments the guys own people are demanding his death, this is the reality in Caabudwaaq, zero tolerance for murder its not the wild wild west like most of the rest of the country.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Yes he killed the Deputy Nisa of Galmudug and his sister hours after AUN to both, he has been caught after being at large for 2 days, his juffo and the juffo of the murxum are now sitting together along with local admin to deliberate his sentence, its inhouse issue that is being resolved.

There was a nobody who made a thread about this incident, I agree this is the first incident of high profile death in Caabudwaaq for decades, but he lied by saying the situation in Caabudwaaq is out of control, that is far from the case, in reality everything is under control.

if you check the comments the guys own people are demanding his death, this is the reality in Caabudwaaq, zero tolerance for murder its not the wild wild west like most of the rest of the country.

Side note is the victim AUN MX?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Was just wondering given given he’s the Galmudug Deputy NISA and I’d assume be travels across GM so couldn’t assume he was MX.
Why would we welcome moriyaan in Caabudwaaq, our relations are good but not that good, stay in your lane. Only qoorqoor and ciid can come to Caabudwaaq.

We can go to Baxdo and defend you in Hobyo, we are based in Samareeb, but these are just our ancestral lands you happen to live in, you cannot come to our land without magan status, like the REr Jalaf Rer Miyi we allowed into Rer Dalal land in Balikibir

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@bidenkulaha Bah Ogaden aka Rer Dalal your superiors we rule through Khilafa mixed with Kingship, meaning you can both inherit rulership but also you must be approved, or you can be elected by elders.

Only as 7 generation juffo we ruled you as far as Hobyo, Ceelbuur, the Zanzibari overlords took over from us, you used to come under our domain
FXCnkJGWYAI7VlU.png

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why would we welcome moriyaan in Caabudwaaq, our relations are good but not that good, stay in your lane. Only qoorqoor and ciid can come to Caabudwaaq.

We can go to Baxdo and defend you in Hobyo, we are based in Samareeb, but these are just our ancestral lands you happen to live in, you cannot come to our land without magan status, like the REr Jalaf Rer Miyi we allowed into Rer Dalal land in Balikibir
You’re marti in Samareeb, you can only blame yourselves for this for gladly following Sayidka into disaster. As the caasimad we have to accommodate everyone in GM. I welcome this as my towns are developing at a rapid rate! Development should spread across GM inshallah as far from being moryaans we’re reasonable people who love business and development.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AUN great job in capturing the killer, the era of wanton killings in CW are over!

Many thanks to the Somali state Liyu police & Galmudug state forces for apprehending the criminal Murderer who wanted to escape towards North Mudug 🙏🏽

33F4B607-2506-45F7-A517-84855156E3EF.jpeg

BFBA095E-1CCF-4132-AE20-D9947D73C507.jpeg

Liyuu Boolis have re-established their former base in Galgadud region in Qeydar Village which will be used to maintain security & peace near the Border line.

473D42AA-3491-4D9D-8B3E-B9F2B331CD8B.jpeg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
AUN great job in capturing the killer, the era of wanton killings in CW are over!
Imagine how he feels, his own cousins captured him trying to escape, the swift action taken by tolka is why I love my people Bah Ogaden, we do not condone criminals, this is why Allah swt will favour us.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You’re marti in Samareeb, you can only blame yourselves for this for gladly following Sayidka into disaster. As the caasimad we have to accommodate everyone in GM. I welcome this as my towns are developing at a rapid rate! Development should spread across GM inshallah as far from being moryaans we’re reasonable people who love business and development.
Both Samareeb and Cadaado we have retaking our expensive plot of land, and continue to move in mass, I am not marti but waa la iiga badanyahay thats the difference, I am not saying we are majority, but we are not marti either.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Many thanks to the Somali state Liyu police & Galmudug state forces for apprehending the criminal Murderer who wanted to escape towards North Mudug 🙏🏽

View attachment 230162
View attachment 230161
Wth does Liyuu Boolis have to do with this, you just had to inject yourself in a thread your not relevant in. He was captured by his own clan.
Imagine how he feels, his own cousins captured him trying to escape, the swift action taken by tolka is why I love my people Bah Ogaden, we do not condone criminals, this is why Allah swt will favour us.
Yea, I dont care what clan you are murder is murder and you deserve to be killed unless the victim family accept diya.

Wth does Liyuu Boolis have to do with this, you just had to inject yourself in a thread your not relevant in. He was captured by his own clan.

liyu Boolis helped took part in his search party. We know many criminals in the past used to escape towards DDS borders to escape justice. Liyu Boolis ensured that the criminal does not escape to DDS nor outside of Galmudug region. Give credit where it’s due.