Allah has blessed some of us with health, may we appreciate Him! Watch this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
not something to laugh at

Who is laughing! I actually used it for appreciating the things you take for granted.

I wonder if it continues even sleep. That would be more crushing. Ya Allah!

@AbdiJohnson If you don't come back to allah may your health be taken away.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Apparently it gets severe when they're nervous or when they meet new people. He called the presenter a fat man who needs to do some sit ups lmao

Somalis say this is just another type of possession, because they're not talking out of their own expression

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
One of the worst parts has to be people mocking the disease. You see it constantly on movies and tv shows. The brutal lack of sympathy. Allhamdulilah for being healthy.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Holding it in like :mjkkk:

You shouldn't have posted this dammit! I can't hold it, they gotta let us burst out laughing :mjlol::lolbron: subhanalah!

Good grief! He screamed "armed robbery at the store clerk" and store clerk was like "is this for real":drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

This your fault manne, you induce me to burst out laughing

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You shouldn't have posted this dammit! I can't hold it, they gotta let us burst out laughing :mjlol::lolbron: subhanalah!

Good grief! He screamed "armed robbery at the store clerk" and store clerk was like "is this for real":drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

This your fault manne, you induce me to burst out laughing

LOOOOOOOOOL Dude I f-cking died watching that. He said it smells like piss in here :dead: they make good friends though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts