All The Anti Siyad Barre Crowd Will Cry Watching This

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@killerxsmoke ur a liar, everyone under siyad living standard was much higher then anything in mogadishu post siyad. Property prices reflected the average xamaali wage, health-education was universal, he was building manufacturing sector up and necessary energy backbone in baardheere dam, plus oil in the north. He was dealing with food security to ensure the contents of ur belly isnt linked to another man land which is so dangerous.

His first task was achieved military supremacy and the ethiopia war and he left a lasting legacy as the biggest war in african soil which made russia-cuba-south yemen intervene to save ethiopia. After the war was wrapped up, he focused on economy big time untill u assholes chimped out. Noone was a fkn refugee world wide under siyad, that shows bad economy. Everyone went on scholarship only and RETURNED not ask for asylum like they do now.

@Dalalos_ibn_Adali how do u tolerate ppl lying about your clan-man legacy? we was respected in the world and free and independent, now all our assees is hauled into new york and run by some junior officer ppl in security council not even UN HEAD.

I hate all kacandiids why do we tolerate these vermins to not only exist in our land but mock abbe siyad.

Last edited:
Siad Barre was good and bad but @DR OSMAN is just speaking the truth for some people it’s a hard pill to swallow 32 years after Siad Barre no government,a Balkanized Somalia,no united people,corruption,qabyaalad, gaajo and rafaad,90 percent of FGS runs on IC aid,expired meds and food, drugs,idps,Somalis refugees everywhere.
1697946390888.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can't find it but some guy I asked about Somali peculiar culture where they hold no 'gratitude' to even ppl or clans or foreigners or anyone who has assisted them, forget Siyad, I mean at a cultural level u see this trait. People with this trait are doomed internally/externally as no-one will waste their time/effort cuz they know these ppl hold no gratitude. That's why it pains me when I see PL following this route, their not understanding the culture doesn't support this, u r only going to get hatred in return anyways.

He told me that Moses one of his requests to god was not make his ppl 'ungrateful lot' or something due to some event where treachery was done on him even after he did good for them. Im trying to find the story and will ask a sheikh. It's a horrendous cultural trait becuz if u r like that with ppl, imagine what their like with god also? traitor is always a traitor

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@killerxsmoke ur a liar, everyone under siyad living standard was much higher then anything in mogadishu post siyad. Property prices reflected the average xamaali wage, health-education was universal, he was building manufacturing sector up and necessary energy backbone in baardheere dam, plus oil in the north. He was dealing with food security to ensure the contents of ur belly isnt linked to another man land which is so dangerous.

His first task was achieved military supremacy and the ethiopia war and he left a lasting legacy as the biggest war in african soil which made russia-cuba-south yemen intervene to save ethiopia. After the war was wrapped up, he focused on economy big time untill u assholes chimped out. Noone was a fkn refugee world wide under siyad, that shows bad economy. Everyone went on scholarship only and RETURNED not ask for asylum like they do now.

@Dalalos_ibn_Adali how do u tolerate ppl lying about your clan-man legacy? we was respected in the world and free and independent, now all our assees is hauled into new york and run by some junior officer ppl in security council not even UN HEAD.

I hate all kacandiids why do we tolerate these vermins to not only exist in our land but mock abbe siyad.
All I have to say to you is when is your book coming out ? is it already out ? I like to read it can I get a copy I will give you PO box address.

The nigga is dead. I pray somalis move on from this. I understand how it feels for the victims and how they feel when the whole state is against them. Can we focus on the future because that's what waiting for us

If another Siad Barre came to power, first thing he'd do is hunt us down, we'd be in little cells, with only insects to keep us company.

It truly warms my heart to know that Siad Barre will get Allah's wrath.
Thats better for somalis. Only a dictator that they are afraid of will have them acting right. For only 21 years somalis acted right. After him its killing raping and trying to steal another tribes land. People bring up Siad cuz none of these non dictator presidents ever made a real country.

XasuusiXisaabi

Big Blue
Our people will never be subjugated. No more foreign ideologies exported to Africa will work in Somalia. Especially the anti Diin anti Dhaqan Bolshevik kacaan. The brainwashing that was done at Halane and Frunze is currently under examination by Reer Mudug.