All Puntland Roads Should Be Like This

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am so sad about the galkayo to garowe road project. That was going to be the biggest faan project. If they just hired a truck out with lane markers all the way to galkayo to garowe and then did the same for bosaso and ensured we had all the safety signs and speed indicators up. Our roads would be the best in the nation. Our cities are already the most heavily paved anyways inside the towns. Our national highways need a huge upgrade.

The biggest things needed on national high ways is. Where livestock is heavy so we need a sign for that when we enter some hawd type area that is heavily used by nomads. Then we need a sign every 100 kilometers showing us the towns that are about to be entered. I want the best state in somalia nothing less not second class.

The road looks great to me. How are the roads in Bosaso? And how many cities are connected to it with paved roads? Can you elaborate on the bold?
I am so sad about the galkayo to garowe road project. That was going to be the biggest faan project. If they just hired a truck out with lane markers all the way to galkayo to garowe and then did the same for bosaso and ensured we had all the safety signs and speed indicators up. Our roads would be the best in the nation. Our cities are already the most heavily paved anyways inside the towns. Our national highways need a huge upgrade.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The road looks great to me. How are the roads in Bosaso? And how many cities are connected to it with paved roads? Can you elaborate on the bold?

The roads are still tight and heavily jammed up but that's because the city was built with everyone just taking a spot where-ever, no early on public office to control and zone out residential places, business places, and government spots and mixed use areas and not only that but the quality of designs. You want the poor designs near poor designs not mixed up next to a beautiful designed building. The roads are very paved though. I lost track after the 20th road project in the city, but there still no markers or any of that sort inside the city nor traffic system.

:salute:
The roads are still tight and heavily jammed up but that's because the city was built with everyone just taking a spot where-ever, no early on public office to control and zone out residential places, business places, and government spots and mixed use areas and not only that but the quality of designs. You want the poor designs near poor designs not mixed up next to a beautiful designed building. The roads are very paved though. I lost track after the 20th road project in the city, but there still no markers or any of that sort inside the city nor traffic system.

Bosaso is bigger and not as well planned, boost in infrastructure in Bosaso would be huge and also connecting the three main cities with better roads that should be our goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending