All main intersections in mogadishu blocked by police tonight

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Another Badbaado Qaran incoming :mjlol:

I am so happy I left that joint :rejoice:

I will be back when Farmaajo is re elected.

Im neutral on who leads FGS but lets not say there is an election. There is an undemocratic selection. I also agree that for now MrCheese is the frontrunner unless southern Irir coalesce around 1 of their own. In that case MrCheese will be opposed by southern Jabartis in Puntland/BassoGiuba because most southern Jabartis only want the prime minister position so they will get behind who over Irir choose for them

I will be back when Farmaajo is re elected.

(s)elections or no (s)elections your adheer farmajo gots to go , is something the majority of somalis stand with . Hes not going to get re-elected sxb . We going to beat the Kursi jeceelka outta your tol
Laakin your more then welcome to visit and even live xamar after the cheese is unseated that's if your willing to be a good citizen who contributes

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Im neutral on who leads FGS but lets not say there is an election. There is an undemocratic selection. I also agree that for now MrCheese is the frontrunner unless southern Irir coalesce around 1 of their own. In that case MrCheese will be opposed by southern Jabartis in Puntland/BassoGiuba because most southern Jabartis only want the prime minister position so they will get behind who over Irir choose for them
He has no real challenger unless a dark horse candidate with enough cash pops up I see no one that can challenge him :kanyeshrug:

Why are you allergic to reading a map? Puntland's Guardafui region is the most Northern region in the Somali peninsula, Puntland itself is North east Somalia, not Central Somalia let alone South Somalia.

Yaab.

Why are you allergic to reading a map? Puntland's Guardafui region is the most Northern region in the Somali peninsula, Puntland itself is North east Somalia, not Central Somalia let alone South Somalia.

Yaab.
To somalis you're mostly koonforians or should I say reer Bari but not close to reer waqooyi where there's distinct customs different from you guys and also accent

To somalis you're mostly koonforians or should I say reer Bari but not close to reer waqooyi where there's distinct customs different from you guys and also accent

Who wants to be close to you? I am not talking about culture, I am talking about geography.
Culturally and socially, we are closer to South Somalia, of course, we have a large population of MJs living in South Somalia.

Trending