Ali Omar Mohamed - Another Somali wanted for murder in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Shooting on McLeod results in homicide - Warrant for arrest

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 3:35pm

(Ottawa) – The Ottawa Police Service Major Crime Section has obtained a Canada–wide warrant for the arrest of Ali Omar MOHAMED, 20 years old.

MOHAMED has been charged with 2nd degree murder in relation to the homicide of Adam Perron, on January 18,2018 on McLeod Street.

MOHAMED, who goes by the street name of “Simba” is considered to be armed and dangerous. Do not approach him, call police.

If you have information on the whereabouts of Ali Omar MOHAMED, please contact the Ottawa Police Major Crime Unit at 613-236-1222, ext. 5493. Anonymous tips can be submitted by calling Crime Stoppers toll-free at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), or by downloading the Ottawa Police app.

https://www.ottawapolice.ca/en/News/index.aspx?newsId=ae5deb61-d25c-4a65-9e81-f321d1e5aa88

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Canada Wide Warrant issued for Ottawa murder suspect

by NEWS STAFF

Posted Jan 30, 2018 4:14 pm EST

omar-mohamed.jpg

image of Ali Omar Mohamed, 20, wanted on a Canada Wide Warrant by Ottawa Police. supplied/Ottawa Police

OTTAWA–Ottawa Police have issued a Canada Wide Warrant for a suspect in the city’s second gun-murder of 2018.

Police are looking for Ali Omar Mohamed, 20, on a second degree murder charge in connection with the shooting death of Adam Perron.

Perron, 22, died after he was shot at an apartment on McLeod Street early in the morning of January 18, 2018.

Mohamed should be considered armed and dangerous, according to police, and the public is warned not to approach him.

Mohamed also goes by the street name “Simba.”

Anyone with information on his whereabouts should contact the Ottawa Police Major Crime Unit at 613-236-1222, ext. 5493.

Anonymous tips can be submitted by calling Crime Stoppers toll-free at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS)

http://www.1310news.com/2018/01/30/canada-wide-warrant-issued-ottawa-murder-suspect/

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
HOW MANY Ls CAN YOU CANADIANS GIVE US IN THE COURSE OF A MONTH?

Dammit! What is wrong with you people

Oh I know

This is the result of Aabos sitting at timmies day in and day out while lying to the government in order to drink the blood of hard working Canadians. You think karma is not gonna hit you? Look what's happening now. Congrats to the parents of these criminals :qri8gs7:

HOW MANY Ls CAN YOU CANADIANS GIVE US IN THE COURSE OF A MONTH?

Dammit! What is wrong with you people

Oh I know

This is the result of Aabos sitting at timmies day in and day out while lying to the government in order to drink the blood of hard working Canadians. You think karma is not gonna hit you? Look what's happening now. Congrats to the parents of these criminals :qri8gs7:

At least it ain't Somalis killing Somalis, so that's an improvement, right?

Canadian Somalis are still the best Somalis :2tjlv3e:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Another neef daaqaaya, if only he knew the opportunities he squandered:kodaksmiley:

Last time I was dissing a Somali Canadian wanted for murder on the net , turned out he was my cousin across the pond .:gucciwhat:

Ps . Most Somali criminals have bidaar . This guy bucks the trend .

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I Think its about time the Somali communtiy in Canada start realizing this issue isnt gonna solve it self anytime soon best bet for Families is stop living in areas that are known to have gang or killings let all the neefs kill each other move somewhere else and just instill Common sense in your kids and invest in their education

These killings will never stop since the killers are protected by their Families & Qabiil and even when the neef Dies in a hail of gunfire you will only see the mom on TV Crying talking about what an angel he was while the father is in Tim Hortons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending