Ali Khalif Galayr Begging SL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But let's be honest it must not be joke why SL isn't accepting this man, first he is a politician which means he just cares of himself and not ISIM who controls clans and lands. The other idea is how long can you keep paying them you can't buy loyalty?

But I think I know what HY/HJ are really suspicious of, sheekadi 'kaygi ana leh, iyo kaagi kula lihi' meaning we share SL, but not PL. As Darod don't fear govt, as long as the land is in darod hand. They are scared Dhulbahante will call PL when things break down and capture land, while saying I want 'dawlad' la wada lee yahay but inside ISAAQ HOMELAND. Basically making Isaaq gamble his last 'homeland' Burco to Hargeisa and eventually make him 'ajuuran' and lagama soo noqon karo taasi once the land is gone.

The ISIMO and culture is about land grabs while politics is about short term interest for shaksi and district, they both work hand in hand and either one is utilized when needed in Somali old culture. That's why my awoowe loved his land, so manta I am not hostage to 400 sq meter block in a city like hamari ppl. My awoowe didn't hate dawlad no old darod types did, they saw this as an opportunity to have new secondary identity externally to the world as Somali, lakin ti 'awoowashisa' mana cilowbin arimaha dhulka, they kept it working side by side hence why I am neo-traditionalist.

In Somalia it's not tribe that matters but land size or ajuuran wud be treated like royalty, once u have no land in somalia there is stigma on you and your not a stakeholder no matter your tribe. Maybe you can be stakeholder under somalinimo iyo 400 sq block combined in cities for 20 km radius you will be treated as ONE group oo 20 km ku jira oo muhimadinu intasi la'eg . Cidagale oo fac wayn iyo magac isaaq leh ayaa wax heli laha hadi aysan dhul muhimad lahayn...protect your lands somalis, i only tell you this because we are somali, we have a somali identity marka in wax la qarqariyo ma aha oo laysku been sheego inta suit la soo xirto oo tv la yimado. Trust me I have big name in garowe lakin muhimadeenu waa yaratay ileen dhulkagi ayaa yaratay. Birta dheer lakin baan ka soo bilaabi sida awoowaheenu oo garowe ka soo bilaabay.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I saw this happen to my bah dubays, we have long history in garowe, we are mighty in name like ajuuraan is mighty to the south or cidagale history is mighty to isaaq, but the fact my land is small, i am consider jarjar, not stakeholder wayn.

History vs Land vs Clan are factors and usually they prefer clans and land size. So why work against something ay centuries ku shaqaynayeen, qof idin badeli maaye, cadifadu soo ma arag wax aan dhacaynin bay ku maweelin kuna jabi. That's why I tell reer garowe at least tarikhda xusa si ay dadka aysan moodaynin inu meeshu cirka ka soo bilaabmay so people know who laid the foundations even if they're not relevant today. Thats what will happen to clans malin libax baad ahayd awoowaha iyo manta jarjar iyo dollar lagu kala arki aniguna jarjar. Thats why I want somali identity so i dont rely on clan forever and my bah alliance of awoowashayda iyo ti osman mahmoud waan isla wada

Dadka soo jireenka ha hadleen hana uu sheegeen runta dadka manta libaxyada ah tarikhda yaysan qarin si aysan iyagu ku noqnoqon wax aysan soconaynin forever. Ask the reer hamar cad cad malin libax malin dollar iyo jarjar ku sugi, reer maatan waydi, dadyow naga fac wayn baba jire, anaga hada baranaye 150 years ah oo garowe marki la asaasay lakin hadan reer nugaal nahay runtan sheegna calosha kuma qarino. Heer wuxu gaadhay ajuuran in la gubo hadi la gursado, cidagale taas sugayso oo wayba ku dhacday waagi hore lama gurgursan jirin waydiya.

I feel for the other clans who have no other history though oo hal meel wax kasta geliyay. I can start from bah alliance with dubays, go back to osman mahmoud...nugaal birta dheer baan wax ka bilaabi kara mar kale, garowe tarikhdeeda waan ka qaybgali kara si aan wax umadu ugu daro hikmad sida awoowahay. So I envision for birta dheer a model of omar mahmoud how they operate inside as a clan. I envision to hold bah alliance with dubays and also osman mahmoud in general, why? hal meel mar rabi inaan isku aruriyo sida beelihi iga fac wayna oo manta allow lehe ku jira iyo quran aqris oo waa jabka kama dambaysta taa markad adigu yaabtid oo awoowashada wax ku reebin ayaa alla ka cabsi dhacdo

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In all honesty somali identity is critical you shouldn't throw in short-term interests or clan, since your kids can live off it like so many clans do today who are no longer really relevant clan wise or land wise but may have history and may not have history. It's kind of a cultural protection blanket for all intended and hence u should switch off your clan minds and land minds at times so you don't hurt your children in 200 years like my awoowe who worked with what he had in his time period to not hurt ours nor our father.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
But let's be honest it must not be joke why SL isn't accepting this man, first he is a politician which means he just cares of himself and not ISIM who controls clans and lands. The other idea is how long can you keep paying them you can't buy loyalty?

But I think I know what HY/HJ are really suspicious of, sheekadi 'kaygi ana leh, iyo kaagi kula lihi' meaning we share SL, but not PL. As Darod don't fear govt, as long as the land is in darod hand. They are scared Dhulbahante will call PL when things break down and capture land, while saying I want 'dawlad' la wada lee yahay but inside ISAAQ HOMELAND. Basically making Isaaq gamble his last 'homeland' Burco to Hargeisa and eventually make him 'ajuuran' and lagama soo noqon karo taasi once the land is gone.

The ISIMO and culture is about land grabs while politics is about short term interest for shaksi and district, they both work hand in hand and either one is utilized when needed in Somali old culture. That's why my awoowe loved his land, so manta I am not hostage to 400 sq meter block in a city like hamari ppl. My awoowe didn't hate dawlad no old darod types did, they saw this as an opportunity to have new secondary identity externally to the world as Somali, lakin ti 'awoowashisa' mana cilowbin arimaha dhulka, they kept it working side by side hence why I am neo-traditionalist.

In Somalia it's not tribe that matters but land size or ajuuran wud be treated like royalty, once u have no land in somalia there is stigma on you and your not a stakeholder no matter your tribe. Maybe you can be stakeholder under somalinimo iyo 400 sq block combined in cities for 20 km radius you will be treated as ONE group oo 20 km ku jira oo muhimadinu intasi la'eg . Cidagale oo fac wayn iyo magac isaaq leh ayaa wax heli laha hadi aysan dhul muhimad lahayn...protect your lands somalis, i only tell you this because we are somali, we have a somali identity marka in wax la qarqariyo ma aha oo laysku been sheego inta suit la soo xirto oo tv la yimado. Trust me I have big name in garowe lakin muhimadeenu waa yaratay ileen dhulkagi ayaa yaratay. Birta dheer lakin baan ka soo bilaabi sida awoowaheenu oo garowe ka soo bilaabay.
I agree with cali khalif most dhulbhante have intermarried with isaaq and they have the same culture and language iyo way of life.

Dhulbhante mother was isaaq so dhulbhante have a right to join isaaq theres more dhulbhante in hargaysa than there is in the rest of somalia.

I never use to understand senator faroole rhetoric towards dhulbhante but now i see why, dhulbhante are somalilanders.

Trending