Ali Khalif Galaydh admits Khaatumo can't stand alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's becoming more clear that SL-Khaatumo talks is something pushed by the IC.

The fact "Khaatumo" hasn't been given any indication whatsoever from SFG of being included in their
federalisation is most likely something the IC rejected because of the risk of tensions flaring up and bringing
conflict to a relatively peaceful area along with it not meeting the two states or more criteria.

The final communique of the London conference also called for continued talks between SL-Somalia after the November election which will bring about a new administration that has legitimate mandate.

Basically all roads lead to Hargeisa for reer Khaatumo. Ali Khalif Galaydh is now working to get a cut for his folks in any future settlements, but he has to walk a fine line in relaying this to his constituents lest he wants to get lynched in the streets of buhoodle.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Everytime I hear khaatumo I remember those ladies in USA "Qaatumo isteedh hanoolaato, silaanyo is committing genosiydh, Somaliland Dhawn " z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I doubt that somaliland will control non isaaq/dir regions by the end of farmaajo's administration. Heck, i doubt somaliland will even exist.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I doubt that somaliland will control non isaaq/dir regions by the end of farmaajo's administration. Heck, i doubt somaliland will even exist.
You again? :williamswtf:

When will you realize, the day Somaliland either get results from oil explorations or news of recognition that is the day Khatumo ticking clock starts. It doesn't matter what qabil lives where, if it's inside the borders of the previous British Somaliland it will belong to Somaliland.

Sool and Sanaag is mostly controlled by Somaliland to this day anything else is telltale(gossip). Xamar and Puntland can fall on their own, no need to drag Somaliland into their shitfest. You expect civilians wearing bicycle helmets and a rifle to stop Somaliland? It will either be acquired peacefully or forcefully there is no in-between. :fantasia2:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You again? :williamswtf:

When will you realize, the day Somaliland either get results from oil explorations or news of recognition that is the day Khatumo ticking clock starts. It doesn't matter what qabil lives where, if it's inside the borders of the previous British Somaliland it will belong to Somaliland.

Sool and Sanaag is mostly controlled by Somaliland to this day anything else is telltale(gossip). Xamar and Puntland can fall on their own, no need to drag Somaliland into their shitfest. You expect civilians wearing bicycle helmets and a rifle to stop Somaliland? It will either be acquired peacefully or forcefully there is no in-between. :fantasia2:
Somaliland is just an overgrown militia, it's not any better than Puntland. You're dependent on technicals just like the rest of Somalis, all of the T-55 tanks captured in 1991 have rusted and are practically useless.

The diaspora always have delusions of grandeur. Go and watch the poverty of your people back home, I'm sure that'll humble you. What will oil do for you when there is no accountability now, and all of your resources are being looted by your government?

IMG_7217.JPG

Everytime I hear khaatumo I remember those ladies in USA "Qaatumo isteedh hanoolaato, silaanyo is committing genosiydh, Somaliland Dhawn " z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Somaliland is just an overgrown militia, it's not any better than Puntland. You're dependent on technicals just like the rest of Somalis, all of T-55 tanks captured in 1991 have rusted and are practically useless.

The diaspora always have delusions of grandeur. Go back home, watch the poverty of your people back. I'm sure that'll humble you. What will oil do for you when there is no accountability now, and all of your resources are being looted by your government?
I have been there multiple times, I know how it is. You need a reality check saaxib. You speak of rusty equipment but what is more embarrassing is that Somaliland can completely destroy Somalia with that rusty equipment.

You really think arms-embargo affects Somaliland? You have maybe 5 years tops before Somalia can do anything to Somaliland and a miracle.

Somaliland has been buying weapons ever since 1991 and it's getting easier by the year. The international community completely undermines and neglects Somalia in that regard. Just look at the U.A.E berbera port deal and the military base.

U.A.E is one of the largest arms-dealers in the world. If Somaliland can destroy Somalia with rusty equipment imagine what modern equipment will do? Stop dreaming and move to Puntland if you don't like it "Prince of LasAnod".. :sass2:

Last edited:
I have been there multiple times, I know how it is. You need a reality check saaxib. You speak of rusty equipment but what is more embarrassing is that Somaliland can completely destroy Somalia with that rusty equipment.

You really think arms-embargo affects Somaliland? You have maybe 5 years tops before Somalia can do anything to Somaliland and a miracle.

Somaliland has been buying weapons ever since 1991 and it's getting easier by the year. The international community completely undermines and neglects Somalia in that regard. Just look at the U.A.E berbera port deal and the military base.

U.A.E is one of the largest arms-dealers in the world. If Somaliland can destroy Somalia with rusty equipment imagine what modern equipment will do? Stop dreaming and move to Puntland if you don't like it "Prince of LasAnod".. :sass2:

UAE sees SL as a region in Somalia no more or less than that.

tread carefully, don't get stomped, this time USC won't save you.

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
Somaliland is just an overgrown militia, it's not any better than Puntland. You're dependent on technicals just like the rest of Somalis, all of the T-55 tanks captured in 1991 have rusted and are practically useless.

The diaspora always have delusions of grandeur. Go and watch the poverty of your people back home, I'm sure that'll humble you. What will oil do for you when there is no accountability now, and all of your resources are being looted by your government?
nope we're better we have a functioning airforce and these dudes have nothing
Long live the puntite dream
3.jpeg

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
UAE sees SL as a region in Somalia no more or less than that.
Not a region but a completely independent state. Otherwise why wasn't the government of Somalia involved? UAE cut all diplomatic ties with Somalia when they sent their diplomat back to their country.

Funny enough it happened during a very convenient time it was shortly after the new president was elected. Although they say it's because they want to replace the ambassador it strained pretty much all relation between UAE and Somalia. :fantasia2:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It is not Somaliland who has to tread carefully it is without a doubt Somalia. Stop this futile dreaming bro and worry about your own country instead of worrying about a state who doesn't give a rats ass about you or Somalia... :drakewtf:

It is not Somaliland who has to tread carefully it is without a doubt Somalia. Stop this futile dreaming bro and worry about your own country instead of worrying about a state who doesn't give a rats ass about you or Somalia... :drakewtf:
Hayaaay war niyoo kajoog sxb:ufdup:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
There is no point talking sense to people who think they defeated the government when they walked into empty cities after the USC and SPM done the job.

For 26 years they've been chewing khaat and doing nothing but talking about how they were "victorious" vs aabe Siyaad Barre. :russ:

There is no point talking sense to people who think they defeated the government when they walked into empty cities after the USC and SPM done the job.

For 26 years they've been chewing khaat and doing nothing but talking about how they were "victorious" vs aabe Siyaad Barre. :russ:
It's quite hilarious tbh :siilaanyolaugh:

His first goal was to instigate between MJ and Dhulbahante even more, he succeeded.
The next step was to pretend that Khaatumo cannot work alone and needs a "strong state".
His final step is to crawl to his original "secret" supporter, Somaliland and form a union.

He and his team have lied and misled his people but they won't admit it.
They are too blinded by hatred for others. They don't believe one of their own can make mistakes.
The same people who blame OTHERS for the voluntary surrender of Laas Caanood to Somaliland.
They're not even sorry for the Daarood boys they shot in the back to join Somaliland.

Astonishing.

Join Somaliland, there is no need to play games and pretend. They're your neighbours, you share an accent and you intermarry but DO NOT blame Puntland for your internal bullshit.

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

You never give up do you? Somaliland has been the most progressive and the most developing in all of Somalia. What are you talking about, I agree there are some issues but at least we are moving forward unlike the rest of Somalia. It might not be "grandeur" but it is movement in the right direction.

SL did not win or lose. It compared to the rest of Somalia MOVED on..

Status
Not open for further replies.