Ali Khalif died of COVID-19

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They are saying he died of Covid19

His family has contacted the US embassy and has asked to investigate.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It was Covid19

the man was being interviewed last week and had no mask and distance.
Ethiopia is currently having a raging Covid19 cases thanks to their dumb airline that refused to stop operating

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I dont think its covid .
I am suspicious now.
Near to election time!!!. AUN Allah write he will die but when you are political arena and news announce his dead in quite manner will bring suspicious on it. Like since he had Covid-19 they would report he went to hospital but die in sudden mmm. I smell fishy on this.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He was like 80 years old why would they need to investigate that, it's pretty straightforward.

:snoop:

He was like 80 years old why would they need to investigate that, it's pretty straightforward.

:snoop:
From what I gather, they’re suspicious in Jigjiga and think he was poisoned like Awke, and killed like Yusuf Dhere and others.

And that reaction to the rumor and Ethiopia history of poisoning polical figures that made President Mustafa order a forensic autopsy over his body.

That’s what I got off Facebook.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
From what I gather, they’re suspicious in Jigjiga and think he was poisoned like Awke, and killed like Yusuf Dhere and others.

And that reaction to the rumor and Ethiopia history of poisoning polical figures that made President Mustafa order a forensic autopsy over his body.

What motivation would Ethiopia have to poison him?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

Who would want to kill him? Dude didn't hold any important position to kill for.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Who cares, Galayr was nothing but a luantic who is known to worship and Chase around who ever his soldiers serve him just like the double stoods and who ever gave out Dhulos, please put PL flag in Laaacanood.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ina lillah waa Ina illahay rajicuun

The former prime minister of somalia cali Khalif gave and interview before he died in jigjiga which he said he was going back to hargaysa to meet with muuse bixi iyo Ina kahin to discuss what somaliland has to offer his people in sool and togdheer and he also said he tried to reach an agreement with somaliland but failed.

His last message to his people of sool and togdheer was isku tashada teeda weey socon weeyse meaning he was In Hargaysa for three years and failed to reach an agreement.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Who cares, Galayr was nothing but a luantic who is known to worship and Chase around who ever his soldiers serve him just like the double stoods and who ever gave out Dhulos, please put PL flag in Laaacanood.
Now if I came for Abdulahi Yusuf there will be an uproar
:win:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I dont think its covid .
I am suspicious now.
Why ?
He traveled from Somalia to DDS .
78 years old
Very high risk , for medical stand point.
He should not Have traveled to DDS Eithopia
He should have stayed where he was.
I work Hospital here in United State as physician assistant.
Being over 70 is really high risk almost 60 to 70 mortality rate.