Ali Dheere emerges, Al Shabaab hosts a charity event near Mogadishu, Farmajo yet to comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
and this is why Al Shabaab cannot be defeated. Ali Dheere is handing out US hundred dollar bills to the poor while Farmajo takes a stroll through the beach holding khaires hand
Do01nd5X0AA2oNk.jpg

photos from the event
11.jpg

23-1024x576.jpg

IMG_1394-1024x683.jpg

IMG_1415-1024x683.jpg

IMG_1421-1024x683.jpg

IMG_1428-1024x683-1.jpg

The UN backed federal government has failed in every metric from tackling Corruption, the security of Mogadishu has deteriorated, Al Shabaab has grown stronger over the course of Farmajo's Presidency, and the relationship between the federal government and federal states is at an all time low. utter failure

They even have the ISIS flags :mugshotman:

Time to accept no one cares about the developmemt and security of Somalia
All talk no action :ivers:

farmaajo is working with alshabab. it's why he is not interested in fighting them.
50k amisom soldiers, American drones, U.K special forces, ethiopian soldiers and the entire IC on his his side and this nigga hasn't waged any offensives against alshabab.

When are we going to see a full scale attempt to push back alshabab, not that 300 soldiers walking around the jungles?

nabad and nolo is our version of trump supporters, utter xoolo, walking on two legs instead of 4.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
I dont know which side to choose. The amisom apes, 10 qabilist states, a weak corrupt capital, or the ones killing 500 in one blast

Al Shabaab is a rag tag milita not nearly as influential as the ICU. I reckon the powers that be don't want Somalia to move forward. it's high time we kick the west and Pan Africanist entities like the AU who are merely lap dogs for the west. these Madows have been sitting on their ass collecting paychecks, countries such as Uganda and Burundi use this mission to pay their troops while SNA recruits eat dirt politics aside I think Farmajo is a shill put in power by the US and its allies. We need the ICU now more than ever

farmaajo is working with alshabab. it's why he is not interested in fighting them.
50k amisom soldiers, American drones, U.K special forces, ethiopian soldiers and the entire IC on his his side and this nigga hasn't waged any offensives against alshabab.

When are we going to see a full scale attempt to push back alshabab, not that 300 soldiers walking around the jungles?

nabad and nolo is our version of trump supporters, utter xoolo, walking on two legs instead of 4.
Federal Leaders told Cheeseman to f#ck off how do you expect Xamar to wage offensives in Jubbooyinka and Shabeellooyinka they said f#ck off do you really think someone like Madoobe wants SNA gaining power in J/Hoose just an example :wtf:

Federal Leaders told Cheeseman to f#ck off how do you expect Xamar to wage offensives in Jubbooyinka and Shabeellooyinka they said f#ck off do you really think someone like Madoobe wants SNA gaining power in J/Hoose just an example :wtf:
jubooyinka?:draketf:

this alshabab event is taking place in banaadir showcasing how powerless the government is. Are they going to skip the alshabab niggas in their backyard to fight alshabab in kismaayo? their offensive must start from xamar, once they secure banaadir, the two shabeele, then they can talk about fighting shabab in jubooyinka.

it sounds like you'd do a farmaajo if you were a president, must be the booon dna that's prone to making colossally stupid decisions.
:lolbron:
waryaa use your brain before your post.:trumpsmirk:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Huutuu elders have declined to join Farmaajo's planned offensive against Shabaab. They openly declared that their sons won't participate in this war.
Remember: 90% of Shabaab controlled regions belong to Hawiye/Rahanwayn and these brain dead fuckers refuse to participate in a major offensive against Shabaab to liberate their own regions. HAWIYE are to blame for this failure NOT Farmaajo or his government.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Huutuu elders have declined to join Farmaajo's planned offensive against Shabaab. They openly declared that their sons won't participate in this war.
Remember: 90% of Shabaab controlled regions belong to Hawiye/Rahanwayn and these brain dead fuckers refuse to participate in a major offensive against Shabaab to liberate their own regions. HAWIYE are to blame for this failure NOT Farmaajo or his government.
Wallahi I have always said Hawiye and Eelay are unable or unwilling to fight al Shabab the people have to be willing to fight Shabab because Amisom won’t do it how tf can you secure Xamar if the host clan are in cahoots with the enemy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Wallahi I have always said Hawiye and Eelay are unable or unwilling to fight al Shabab the people have to be willing to fight Shabab because Amisom won’t do it how tf can you secure Xamar if the host clan are in cahoots with the enemy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Farmaajo is miskiiin. Period. He's a hostage in that vile city.

Shaolin23

Farmaajo is miskiiin. Period. He's a hostage in that vile city.
Somalis especially southerners respect fear they don’t love anything not even their own lands I don’t see how any government can ever function in Xamar

Never hearad anything good about Hawiye. Now they letting Alshabaab walk like they own the place.

How many more innocents need to die until they get off thier asses? If Kebab can kill more than 500 and get away with it, there's no hope left for the South.

And I don't buy that crap about Turkey being a good ally. Those fuckers could have crushed Kebab years ago if they truly wanted to.

Never hearad anything good about Hawiye. Now they letting Alshabaab walk like they own the place.

How many more innocents need to die until they get off thier asses? If Kebab can kill more than 500 and get away with it, there's no hope left for the South.

And I don't buy that crap about Turkey being a good ally. Those fuckers could have crushed Kebab years ago if they truly wanted to.
turkey is there for their own interest lol, somalis are dumb not thinking about geopolitics.

Shaolin23

turkey is there for their own interest lol, somalis are dumb not thinking about geopolitics.
Somalis literally wants somebody to pick up guns and fight Shabab for them like who the f*ck are you for somebody to fight for you what do you offer in return it’s actually mind boggling what kind of waste Somalis have turned into they’ve been neutered wallahi:draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.