Ali Ciid your next PM cannot be trusted.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am warning you HAG this guy will betray you in the back it seems Rooble Baahane clan and co want to bring this guy as a tool of Dam Jadiid and HSM. They dont want a Puntland or Jubbaland PM as they are not easy to control

I am warning you to not pick this guy he does represent Beesha and is a opportunist.

TekNiKo

VIP
We dont want this position it will ruin our clean track record please give it to OG and MJ we know you cant live without MX but please just no.

No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Because you cant live without us, now your begging for PM but we dont want it.
You seem to post news and let your imagination run wild. I've never heard of this man before but I'm sure he is a token mx. Duduble and Murusade have far more land and are more populous in GM than mx

TekNiKo

VIP
You seem to post news and let your imagination run wild. I've never heard of this man before but I'm sure he is a token mx. Duduble and Murusade have far more land and are more populous in GM than mx
Well its all occupied by AS and other GM clans defeated them and wont help them. Somalis respect power. If you cant liberate yourself you get nothing.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Murusade deserve nothing as long as they’re under Shabaab control. I agree on that with Techniko.

MX at least are very populous in Galgaduud too. Also without them and Waceysle it would’ve been very hard to build GM.

Ciid is a good PM candidate but MX have no chance. HSM is going to reward one of PL/JL

TekNiKo

VIP
Why are you having wet dreams? Why would HSM make MX his PM after Shirdoon and Yuulka?
Wallahi this is my worst nightmare, I dont want MX to be PM. Give OG or someone who never got it a chance!

Murusade deserve nothing as long as they’re under Shabaab control. I agree on that with Techniko.

MX at least are very populous in Galgaduud too. Also without them and Waceysle it would’ve been very hard to build GM.

Ciid is a good PM candidate but MX have no chance. HSM is going to reward one of PL/JL
Exactly Khayre hometown Ceelbuur has been occupied for decade+ why cant this clan kick them out like Hawadle did in Boocle?

I was hopeful HSM might appoint a Jamal Maxamed (Warsangeli), Maxamed Oomar (OG), actual real siyaasiin. Unfortunately expect a nominal PM that will do absolutely nothing i.e Cabdirashiid Sharmake, Shirdon, or someone of the like.

I was hopeful HSM might appoint a Jamal Maxamed (Warsangeli), Maxamed Oomar (OG), actual real siyaasiin. Unfortunately expect a nominal PM that will do absolutely nothing i.e Cabdirashiid Sharmake, Shirdon, or someone of the like.

How pathetic of you to use that Dhabodhilif Oomar as our front runner. Whether the president select an OG or not a Dhabodhilif will never be acceptable by Jubbaland. there are many neutral OG siyaasin that have the capabilities for that position. @Murax stop trying to beat a dead horse.

Laagite

الداروودي
As Warsangeli we endorse 1977 war veteran General Ilkajir, he held many positions in PL and the FGS never had a cent on his name.

Plus he is a graduate of Egypt, the Soviet Union and the US.

He was also popular as an ex-PL interior minister during its troubled times

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@TekNiKo Ciid is backed by a powerful camp that are associates and former colleagues of Damjadiid, there is a looming threat Hassan Sh will pick all the anti-N&N associates to powerful position to totally eliminate N&N until it is just a house in Xamar.

Trending

Latest posts