Ali Beeysteyn and Ethiopian Get in to a heated debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I feel for my lost brothers. Someone just needs to show them the way. They believe they are Hebrew Israelites that's why they told the girl to go back to Africa. They found out that their African brothers sold them out, so they decided that they were not Africans. They believe that they were enslaved by the white man because it was a punishment from God on the Hebrews. They also believe that the original Hebrews were black ( I also believe that).

If you can choose to become a woman while you're a man, then you can decide to identify as a Hebrew.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
You can't go wrong with Ethiopian girls. She was not having it. Habesha queen they call themselves, well they can have that title with pleasure. :dzmxmmb:On a side note I've never seen Black Israelites even on Speakers corner.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
You can't go wrong with Ethiopian girls. She was not having it. Habesha queen they call themselves, well they can have that title with pleasure. :dzmxmmb:On a side note I've never seen Black Israelites even on Speakers corner.
Hi! I guess I am the first Hebrew Israelite you have ever met. Nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending