Alex Jones holds Muslims responsible for Toronto attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

wars

Inhermouth
He lives in Austin Texas like 3-4 hours away from me. If I meet him imma try to get an autograph for y'all

I was at A&M few weeks ago for a lecture and this guy wanted to hold a press near the campus and the school said no because it would cost the school an arm and a leg to provide police security. lol

I think he was looking for more subscribers and anti-muslim sympathizers.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I was at A&M few weeks ago for a lecture and this guy wanted to hold a press near the campus and the school said no because it would cost the school an arm and a leg to provide police security. lol

I think he was looking for more subscribers and anti-muslim sympathizers.
Wait are you a fellow Texan? I thought I was the only one on here

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
I sympathize with this child, AJ. He is mentally ill. Sad that you punks give him a platform to spew his bullshit.

Islam advocates running folks over, kulaha...

ugh

I sympathize with this child, AJ. He is mentally ill. Sad that you punks give him a platform to spew his bullshit.

Islam advocates running folks over, kulaha...

ugh
May our Lord Jesus Christ conquer your soul. You are one crazy teenage fucker. You are a future terrorist in the making.

Abdi Africca

Who told you I was a teenager? You spend way too much time online. You're a hacker, aren't you?

bucktee yute. Waste of spermatozoa.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
May our Lord Jesus Christ conquer your soul. You are one crazy teenage fucker. You are a future terrorist in the making.
"O you who have believed, whoever of you should revert from his religion - Allah will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, powerful against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allah and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allah ; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.". 5:54 Quran.

May Allah guide you my former brother to the straight path. Amen.

Abdi Africca

He's not only an apostate of the Deen but openly propagating slander on the faith of his forefathers.

Only a classic beheading of this c*nt will quench my anger. Let me catch this youngboy slipping in traffic...

He's not only an apostate of the Deen but openly propagating slander on the faith of his forefathers.

Only a classic beheading of this c*nt will quench my anger. Let me catch this youngboy slipping in traffic...
You won't catch anyone slipping goof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending