Alberta may declare independence as Alberta Sovereign Act is passed

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
The Republic of Alberta. I'm loving the sound of it. But they must stay in the confederation. It's my place of refuge if the Trudeau-Singh tag team infringe on more of my rights and freedoms.

Are you watching the inquiry? So much corruption.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The Republic of Alberta. I'm loving the sound of it. But they must stay in the confederation. It's my place of refuge if the Trudeau-Singh tag team infringe on more of my rights and freedoms.

Are you watching the inquiry? So much corruption.
I see that Justin is gonna get away with the WE scandal and the ArriveCan app scandal. He is untouchable

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
East Canada is all service fake economy that’s innately parasitic to the west, the west has tangible production, such as hydrocarbon and mineral extraction we’ll see how this plays out East needs the west more

something could play out in America

East Canada is all service fake economy that’s innately parasitic to the west, the west has tangible production, such as hydrocarbon and mineral extraction we’ll see how this plays out East needs the west more

something could play out in America
It's true Ontario has more of a service economy (bar mining on the shield up north and the few car factories) but they're above the national average in income, like AB and BC they're net government transfer donators, and underrepresented on MPs and Senators per capita. Quebec is underrepresent in legislative affairs but they're net transfer gainers. The subsidized recipients in the east are the 4 maritime provinces, Quebec, and Manitoba.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Theres too many FOBs going there now I think Canadian govt makes them stay there for 1 yr to get permanant residency @AbdiFreedom

They're allowed to stay anywhere but Alberta is more affordable with bigger paycheques for entry level workers. Newcomers have trashed the place. I was in Banff and Jasper in 2016 and they throw their garbage next to the majestic mountains and for the bears to choke on. Xoolo weeyan.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

They're allowed to stay anywhere but Alberta is more affordable with bigger paycheques for entry level workers. Newcomers have trashed the place. I was in Banff and Jasper in 2016 and they throw their garbage next to the majestic mountains and for the bears to choke on. Xoolo weeyan.
I am thinking of moving to BC, do you know any good cities? I was thinking Burnaby

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I am thinking of moving to BC, do you know any good cities? I was thinking Burnaby

Go to Calgary. Whole neighbourhoods are ghost towns in BC due to foreign investors who aren't renting out/selling their properties. Vacancies and job opportunities aren't as good there.

Go to Calgary. Whole neighbourhoods are ghost towns in BC due to foreign investors who aren't renting out/selling their properties. Vacancies and job opportunities aren't as good there.
Is Calgary as cheap as Edmonton? Been out here for a couple weeks so far, edmonton looking financially better than toronto 💯