Alabama Elections, Meet The Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug Jones:

-Helped put 2 KKK members that bombed a black church back in 1963 that killed 4 little black girls.

-Pro Abortion

-Pro Gay/Lesbian
doug-jones.jpg

Roy Moore:

-Anti Gay/Lesbian

-Anti Abortion

-On record said "America was better during slavery than now"

-On record said "getting rid of all the amendments after 10th would get rid of majority of our problems " basically get rid of women right to vote, bring back slavery, and many other civil rights movement

-Got banned from a mall when he was 34yrs old for harassing teenage girls.

- Accused of being a child molester

download (2).jpeg

If the democrat wins, basically Donald Trump will become a sitting duck and he won't be able to pass anything, but if the Republican wins, this will pave the way for Trump to pass his tax bill. This is big

TooMacaan

VIP
Aren't you a fag? Roy Moore would have you hung :)

And it is not the good kind of "hung", if I may add, filth :)
He's against gay conduct, not gay ppl themselves. And considering he wouldn't be privy to what I do behind closed doors...I'd be pretty safe- no?
I don't like either of them, but..Jones' view on Abortion "rights" is something that I can't overlook. He completely warps the bodily autonomy argument just to push some unethical satanic-like agenda. Extremely degenerate pseudo-feminist qashin; makes me sick to my stomach.

He's against gay conduct, not gay ppl themselves. And considering he wouldn't be privy to what I do behind closed doors...I'd be pretty safe- no?
I don't like either of them, but..Jones' view on Abortion "rights" is something that I can't overlook. He completely warps the bodily autonomy argument just to push some unethical satanic-like agenda. Extremely degenerate pseudo-feminist qashin; makes me sick to my stomach.

No, you would not, he is against lawrence v texas and wants sodomy laws :)

Next time find yourself a man with 13 inch and then go choke on it till death do your part :)

TooMacaan

VIP
No, you would not, he is against lawrence v texas and wants sodomy laws :)

Next time find yourself a man with 13 inch and then go choke on it till death do your part :)
American culture is too far gone to allow that kinda policy to ever pass. How does the gov. prove that one has violated sodomy laws exactly?? Are they gonna install cameras into people's bedrooms? It's practically impossible to implement [without infringing on privacy rights]-- and thus, a non-issue for me. (Not to mention, anti-sodomy laws would also apply to hetero couples-- sodomy isn't an exclusively gay act).

Sadly, when it comes to "abortion rights" issues...the present mainstream culture is more than willing to implement policies that violate ethics. And it's a slippery slope that never stops (they keep pushing the boundaries every time). I personally care more about innocent babies than people's right to publicly claim that they're F'ing each other. Where is your concern for those innocent children Steam??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.