Al Shabab terrorists slaughter innocent people in Gedo

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The army stationed there is the Jubbaland Darawiish so they have to respond to the gudoomiyes call for help and defend the land.

As Sayid Axmed said the people must come to fight AS. This well burning during a drought will be great recruitment for the Cawlyahan just like it was for the Xawaadle
So @TekNiKo supports shabaab and hates HSM because he is allied with them in Gedo. No wonder he was mucaarad from day one.
They are always mucaarad aligned with AS. They are praying on AS winning to tarnish HSM or Madoobe.

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I think you are smoking quule you have been chased from wardheer back to balambale and HG is waiting for you there.
You became a tennis ball.
Their former saviour against “KIIINYAA” Moalimu was going in against the tree hugger of Doolow, Axmed Buule.

These are the guys telling me they’ve triumphed when my cronies are their governors and mps sending salute to Sayid Axmed Islaam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
AUN the innocent civilians
@Removed
Geriley is 10km longtitude north of Wajir in neighboring Kenya, its located in southern Gedo, there are no Cawlyahan in Gedo. Perhaps there was Cawlyahan in this land but they have long left and gone into NFD.

If you want to claim Geriley, you first have to claim Dhiif and the MX territory more than 60km south of Wajir longtitude, MX territory in North Afmadow and South Afmadow towards Kismaayo.

But don't you think instead of claiming land you no longer inhabit you should count your blessings, for God gave you 10x the land you lost to us in JL, and you got that land in neighbouring NFD.

Also there is no point of back and forth, you commented in a thread posted that was about Talxe and Cawlyahan fighting in north Afmadow district, and you are talking about Geriley, come on now, you are a grown man, repeating a lie a 100x won't change the reality.

Rabbi Yassir. These terrorists killed an Aden Kheyr Reer Abdille engineer who was helping build the well in Geriley Allahu Naxaristo.
There was 1 Reer Ahmed engineer 3 Kenyans and the rest were all Ogaden workers

DA750AA3-33B0-41AF-8E06-7A62F8175EF1.jpeg

The Maxamed Zubeer Ogaden tribe will not allow destabilizers to trespass on our territory

1 hundred Thanks to the Jubaland troops for offering Gurmad & protection to the drilling site

342F0DB5-7451-4EBA-8DC4-C0571B1BAAD5.jpeg

I don’t know why some hawiye dudes are bootyclapping for ilmo abdi iley I’m hawiye I’m staying out of mx vs og I would tell abgaal dameers to do the same

Trending

Latest posts