Al Shabab support Farmaajo.

Al Shabab support Farmaajo. They're both centralists who use force to undermine regional entities. They both use divide and rule tactics on clans that rebel against them. Once Farmaajo gets, reelected Al Shabab will give him a cakewalk to Buaale. Why would they do that you may ask; simple, Farmaajo will declare a PNG on the Kenyan Troops in Lower Jubba and let Al Shabab build a Shadow administration in Kismayo with the shirt of the government. He'll than most likely Move Laftagreen to Barawe as the capital of South West and realse Robow on Bay iyo Bakool. This is a deal Al Shabab and the government reached. Amisom will than be withdrawn by 2023. If your asking why Farmaajo isn't fighting Al Shabab, you're crazy because they're exactly why he's still in power.

GemState

36/21
VIP
If Farmaajo was half this competent he'd have my respect, that autist can't even give a live speech without stuttering and you're telling me he's colluding with Al-Qaeda to bring back a Neo-Kacaan

If Farmaajo was half this competent he'd have my respect, that autist can't even give a live speech without stuttering and you're telling me he's colluding with Al-Qaeda to bring back a Neo-Kacaan
I think it's all Qatar and Fahad Yasiin. He supports their efforts and has no problem with it. Qatar has interest in this because if Somalia consolidates it power in the south, it can subdue the UAE influenced northern red sea regions. Remember when they got caught paying Al Shabab to bomb the Bosaso port. This is known.

Trending