Al-Shabab Chief - Favourite to become the new NISA Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

You couldn't make this kind of stuff up, this dude is in the running to become the new NISA Boss, the man that was responsible for some of the worst bombings particularly the one that killed all those new doctors at their graduation ceremony.

People thought I was mad when I said this administration is out to destroy whatever is left from the Somali nation, we went from Shabab having spies in the government that no one knows, to now possibly holding the highest position of all.

We will have to wait for it to be verified. I know you said this couldn't be made up. I beg to differ, it sounds very made up.

We must exercise good judgement otherwise we will be just a bunch of flat earthers.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Not him, it's Robbow that will be the head of intel, since the head of intel belongs to Xawaadle, they'll get the police commissioner, Mukhtar the deputy will be Sacid's replacement. And head of intel will rotate amongst clans :samwelcome:

Al-Shabaab is now a new word for “Sell-Outs”.

Men like this are kept around because they know too much. Who supplies them, who trains them, who moves around thier money?

Last edited:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Lol I bet Al Shabaab chiefs came up with the amnesty deal themselves before turning themselves in to a cushy government job.

It's like the revolving door between lobbyist and politicians in the US but in Somalia you instead have terrorist and statesmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts