Al Shabaab sex slaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
More details:

Apparently they're trafficking Kenyan women from Mombasa and other parts of Kenya, using them as comfort women and trying to literally breed new soldiers, suggesting they expect their war to last for generations

:faysalwtf:

They wanna be like a religious FARC

More details:

Apparently they're trafficking Kenyan women from Mombasa and other parts of Kenya, using them as comfort women and trying to literally breed new soldiers, suggesting they expect their war to last for generations

:faysalwtf:

They wanna be like a religious FARC

when even religious extremists believe in ethnocentrism

Kenyans are for breeding cannon fodder

:mjlol:

Can you imagine half Bantu killing machines waging decades long religious war

:meleshame:
That'll justify our plan to exterm........
tumblr_n4n03s6nuD1tvlsaeo1_500.gif

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Al Shabab are honestly retards. Just build a decent army shouldn't be hard to exterminate these idiots.

Al Shabab are honestly retards. Just build a decent army shouldn't be hard to exterminate these idiots.

"Errr...hello? Homeland security? Yeah, I'd like to report suspicious activities. Yeah, she appears to be aiding and abetting Alshabab. Yep, Somali female, single mother, possibly in her 40s. I believe she's either Hawiye or Darood. Yeah one of those terrorist tribes. Yep, I'll do that, sir. Yeah, I'll hold....". :browtf:

giphy.gif

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
"Errr...hello? Homeland security? Yeah, I'd like to report suspicious activities. Yeah, she appears to be aiding and abetting Alshabab. Yep, Somali female, single mother, possibly in her 40s. I believe she's either Hawiye or Darood. Yeah one of those terrorist tribes. Yep, I'll do that, sir. Yeah, I'll hold....". :browtf:

giphy.gif
What the hell are you babbling about ashy abdi? :draketf:

There's less then 3,000 shababs why can't amisom finish them ?

They're extracting as much as they can from playing the mercenary role in the "War on terror"

Trump's massive cuts to the region is a gift from Allah swt. Sooner or later these idiots will leave Somalia and the international community will be forced to arm the somali army with heavy weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts