Al Shabaab revenue cut in half due to Goverment shutting down multiple bank and mobile money accounts

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Remember the names that were hating on HSM due to tribalism :francis:
i know right schitts creek GIF by CBC
Comedy GIF by WE tv
Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Reborn
HSM might have shit foreign policy but he has my support on what he's doing at home defeating Al Shabab. I wonder how long until the capitulate. Also I am Darood LOL.

I wasn't referring to sections of the Somali population.Just user's on here :pachah1:

Good foreign policy comes from a position of strength.Lets hope Somalia can reach that stage to puts interest first

I can’t believe they were being fed millions of dollars a month right from the capital. Not even the weak federal states earn that money in 6 months of revenue or aid funding. They’re slowly dying off and the blockade is working.

World

VIP
Al Shabab must be very corrupt, they’ve probably made billions of dollars in revenue and instead of saving it so that they can survive a few years if their revenue is cut off, they’ve spent it and are struggling not even a year after they’ve lost their revenue.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Al Shabab must be very corrupt, they’ve probably made billions of dollars in revenue and instead of saving it so that they can survive a few years if their revenue is cut off, they’ve spent it and are struggling not even a year after they’ve lost their revenue.
They invested in properties and businesses in Xamar. They got lazy under the last government

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Also, the fact that 1/3 of their territory has been lost didn't help them either

I salute him for that.

Thanks God, Imagine if they invested in high sophisticated ammunition :damn:

Trending

Latest posts