Puntland forces launch offensive against Al-Shabaab following prison raid. 20 killed & 4 captured alive

Kebaabs shouldn't held as prisoners or repatriated, they should be executed immediately. A no tolerance rule should implemented on those who engage in terrorist activity whilst in PL's territory.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Calm down, nothing good will come out of persecuting IDPs. There are better and smarter ways to fight.
I'm not calling for persecution of IDPs, I'm simply calling for IDPs to be removed from PL for security reasons. You can't deny the fact that they represent great security threat to Puntland's security and stability. The evidence is well overwhelming.

I'm not calling for persecution of IDPs, I'm simply calling for IDPs to be removed from PL for security reasons. You can't deny the fact that they represent great security threat to Puntland security and stability. The evidence is well overwhelming.
PL has been very hospitable to these poor people. They came there for the peace and security. You only need a couple of bad guys to spoil it. In trying times like this you should be closer to the community and encourage cooperation and trust so community members will snitch on the bad guys.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
PL has been very hospitable to these poor people. They came there for the peace and security. You only need a couple of bad guys to spoil it. In trying times like this you should be closer to the community and encourage cooperation and trust so community members will snitch on the bad guys.
I get what you are saying, but Puntland is not like a first world country where it can afford to give other people quality living. It needs to take care of its own folks first.

I get what you are saying, but Puntland is not like a first world country where it can afford to give other people quality living. It needs to take care of its own folks first.
I'm not saying to provide anything extra. I'm saying working with the community to root out bad elements would be a better approach rather than being reactionary out of fear. The objective of the terrorists is to to cause fear and terror.

Seems like the Puntland boys handled themselves well. I was astounded by the infrastructure in place. Most other regions don’t have infrastructure similar to Puntland’s prison infrastructure. I don’t think they have water tanks in Mogadishu even for the prisoners. Puntland has taken many strides towards development and self sufficiency and should be acknowledged.

They are sorting the guys who were caught since some of the terrorists are still hiding in the group.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
How those alkabab has intel on Bossaso jail structure. The only people enter it is PL officials ama Xarmaajo Alkabab lover supporters.

We dealing with Alkabab government.

Trending

Latest posts