Puntland forces launch offensive against Al-Shabaab following prison raid. 20 killed & 4 captured alive

UPDATE:

This is breaking news. I am hearing these reports Hopefully Puntland army will respond and defend Bosaso from Farmajoo's lackeys

Farmajoo has given money and weapons to harm Puntland.

first AUN

JSL has nothing to do with attacks from Warsangali in Bari

the consensus suspect is some militant group

some believe it was shabaab not daacish i.e. Warsangali

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lets send condolences before casting blame. Terrorism will not succeed in Bari or anywhere else

wabillahitowfiiq

Last edited:
looks very similar to the attack in kismaayo couple years back.
First a qarax using vehicle, then rasaas starts.

:farmajoyaab:

reer PL better vigilant.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
President Deni needs to put all those boys he has been training to use. Let’s see if they mastered their training and can shoot with accuracy.

Sxb I don't think wooden guns would of helped them master their shooting accuracy
11.jpg

EBHGHc4WkAAOeO6.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bosaso used to be as safe as Garowe prior to 2005, it was after 2005 and when these southies started becoming prominent you would find the city security become less and less. Just get rid of the camps, that is where all this crap is ochestrated.

Bosaso used to be as safe as Garowe prior to 2005, it was after 2005 and when these southies started becoming prominent you would find the city security become less and less. Just get rid of the camps, that is where all this crap is ochestrated.
reer Bari hospitality hindered our development

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Ascended Farax I hope reer bari just evict all non residents or at least make sure someone provides 'collateral damage' for these southies, they are currently stuck in a limbo of no status beyond 'displaced' status, how long can one be displaced? it's time to go home, just go fuckin home, bosaso is full