Al Shabaab demand Somalis use Ethiopian Currency

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is not conspiracy theory anymore, just sipe facts. Alshabab controls villages in SWS which under control of Ethiopian forces. They never attacked Ethiopia. The unsharif sakin carries Ethiopian flag all time. They teach Amhara language in schools. The jobs requirement there to speak Amhara. Sakin had recently signed with black water.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
It is not conspiracy theory anymore, just sipe facts. Alshabab controls villages in SWS which under control of Ethiopian forces. They never attacked Ethiopia. The unsharif sakin carries Ethiopian flag all time. They teach Amhara language in schools. The jobs requirement there to speak Amhara. Sakin had recently signed with black water.
They haven't attacked northern Somalia too, makes you wonder...

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They haven't attacked northern Somalia too, makes you wonder...
Makes you wonder kulaha..Have you forgotten the attack at hargeisa awhile back? Are one of those dumbass who think unrecognised country like Somaliland is somehow sponsoring al kebab in some sort of proxy war. You are giving the north way to much credit sxb:comeon:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Makes you wonder kulaha..Have you forgotten the attack at hargeisa awhile back? Are one of those dumbass who think unrecognised country like Somaliland is somehow sponsoring al kebab in some sort of proxy war. You are giving the north way to much credit sxb:comeon:
just saying :francis:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I'll just leave this here.

If I were a business man in Somalia, I'd use either dollars or Ethiopian birr. A currency is only valuable if it has a government protecting its integrity, and Somalia doesn't have that. I don't even understand how the 1,000 notes are in circulation (although when I went to Somalia, they were used only to buy small things like tea).

Ethiopia is about to collapse insallah so support for shabab will soon dry up. We will defeat alshabab soon and with it the ethiopian occupation.

@Asma tell me what do you think of black water and sakin thing? Who he is protecting himself from? What's he hiding in SWS?

Black water are really expensive. Only a country with a lot of money can finance them. Ethiopia already has Al Shabaab doing it's dirty work. I'm not sure who is paying them. Sakiin is the worst snake ever, very corrupt man. I've heard rumours that he isn't really Somali and that he is Ethiopian . Apparently he came out of nowhere all of a sudden.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Black water are really expensive. Only a country with a lot of money can finance them. Ethiopia already has Al Shabaab doing it's dirty work. I'm not sure who is paying them. Sakiin is the worst snake ever, very corrupt man. I've heard rumours that he isn't really Somali and that he is Ethiopian . Apparently he came out of nowhere all of a sudden.
Saudi Arabia and UAE are paying them.

It is now evident that galmudug and al shabaab are one and the same. It was in Galnus where fake currency was flooded in and now this followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending