Al-Shabaab Captures Af-Urur Town in Somalia’s Puntland Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
This makes me believe that Puntland were fighting against children and elderly men from Baidoa in 2016 kkkk. Everyone remembers how puntland claimed victory. But it was against poor looma ooyaan.

The real battlehardened alshabab fighters are in galgala. Puntland cant defeat them.

Also Sultan Muumin is there with his Isis gang.

He rules over Bosaaso. Businessmen answers to him.

This makes me believe that Puntland were fighting against children and elderly men from Baidoa in 2016 kkkk. Everyone remembers how puntland claimed victory. But it was against poor looma ooyaan.

The real battlehardened alshabab fighters are in galgala. Puntland cant defeat them.

Link?

It's becoming clear how much of a hater @AussieHustler is,

Balaya dhabarka weyn leh, I will riff his hating ass.

@Reiko

There are over 200,000 Puntlanders in the diaspora and they can sponsor to pay or subsidise the wages of these ragtag soldiers and motivate them to sacrifice their lives defending their gobol, otherwise, it is all finished and Amisom will be coming very soon and it will become like Mogadishu. Has any Puntlander ever considered and others accepted this very simple proposal? No. Why? Every Puntlander supports Puntland for greedy reasons so ina adeerkeey can become the most corrupt leader, blunder and steal the meagre resources? Fake Puntlanders.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko

There are over 200,000 Puntlanders in the diaspora and they can sponsor to pay or subsidise the wages of these ragtag soldiers and motivate them to sacrifice their lives defending their gobol, has any Puntlander ever considered and others accepted this very simple proposal? No. Why? Every Puntlander supports Puntland for greedy reasons so ina adeerkeey can become the most corrupt leader, blunder and steal the meagre resources? Fake Puntlanders.
Stop worrying about Puntland and start worrying about that itchy rash that the prostitute gave you when you were in Thailand for your annual sex vacation.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Not mj but warsangeli and say no to mj expansionism and especially isaaq gaalo border claims
So does Puntland belong to Ogaden then because gaalo borders don’t count then? Qabilism has many dead ends.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Many people assume Af Urur is part of Bari region of Puntland but it is actually part of Sanaag region specially Laasqoray district.

View attachment 73708
Af-Urur-Gmaps.jpg

Afkaaga xid. Af dheero it is close to the Sanaag/Bari border. However it’s in Bari how ironic you chose this border image out of all them in images smh.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
AUN to the fallen soldiers, their names may be forgotten but what hey did will be etched into time itself, defying Somalia for generations to come.

Farm

VIP
Phew. So why why did they capture that point unchallenged? Also, I thought that AS was mostly active and fighting in the South of the country, not Puntland state?

They didn’t capture it as the misleading thread title says. They simply walked in same thing happened last year and they retreated after a few days and PL soldiers took control again without firing a single bullet.

They aren’t as active in PL, they do this same thing basically once a year.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
They didn’t capture it as the misleading thread title says. They simply walked in same thing happened last year and they retreated after a few days and PL soldiers took control again without firing a single
bullet.

They aren’t as active in PL, they do this same thing basically once a year.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I see thanks sxb, I never get any news from PL, since all the Puntites in my area only talk among themselves and never interact with one another. However, couldn't the PL forces surround them and capture them and their equipment. I mean their radios are extremely valuable, just listening to them will tell you what they want to do.

He has extreme cuqdad he even went as far as deleting my Norway MP thread just because the person was from Puntland abusing his mod powers.

@Farm

This is the second false accusation you made against me. I haven't deleted any of your threads and someone is intentionally mis-informing you. Ask yourself why? Are you a fool? I don't delete and nor do I edit the posts of those who I engage and sometimes insult me, why will I delete or edit yours when we've never debated and nor exchanged arguments on a thread? Go and ask admin who deleted your post. Put up or shut up.

Did you forget about qorotaag. Did you forget about damlaxagare. Did you forget about biyogaduud. Did you forget about reer xaaji. Did you forget about ceel afweyn. Or Xalin or Soolka.

You are the of warsangali in Sanaag and Northern Sool. Every battle against warsangali you havr loss. You keep losing land in sanaag to warsangali.

Slow progress is when you dont kill your cousins or have your females raped
Northern Sool unakeh (Bah Ogayslabe) leh :damedamn:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

Muumin is like a video game final boss. dude is in the shadows just waiting for Puntland to get to the level where they can hope to threaten him and his mighty forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending