AL khawarij seize Darunicma village in middle Shabelle

This comes a day after the isbaarist Saneey Cabdulle stupid propaganda kulaha from Ceel ahmed to Cadale with one car when the hinterland is contolled by khawaarijta who r close to Adan Yabaal šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20230630-083159.jpg

Screenshot_20230630-084139.jpg

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Something good might come out of this. That whole countryside was under Shabaab between darulnimca masagaway galcad ceeldheer, the new SNA leader needs to deal with that first.

They canā€™t ignore this now that Darul Nimca is back in Shabaab hands. It looks like Daud Abgaal are most vulnerable to Shabaab. Till that is solved we canā€™t move past Waceysle Murusade border

Rainy season is over soon so the next Shabaab phase should restart

Coward ABgaal militia oo shacabkii ka cararey fled to Adan Yabaal and they wonder why their villages are empty of people šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I call beesha Xawaadle who protects Adan Yabaal to evacuate just Xawaawo gadiid and Mabaaax the Abgaals will not stop running till Ceelmacaan and Mahadaay closest Amisom šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

It will happen mark my words Xawaadle wants to show Hassan Sh who protects middle Shabelle them or Guudlawe nacalaa la tabar daran tihiin šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Screenshot_20230630-091808.jpg

Screenshot_20230630-091442.jpg

Screenshot_20230630-090911.jpg

Screenshot_20230630-091442.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230630-091808.jpg
    Screenshot_20230630-091808.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20230630-090911.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 33
Hiiraan State to evacuate some border villages i predict Shabaab capturing Adan Yabaal wich will lead to the collapse of middle Shabelle and Galgaduud operation šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Screenshot_20230630-094208.jpg

Qawaariijta AS oo Saaka La Wareegay deegaankii Laga difaacayay aadanyabaal ee daaru Nimca horayna eey ula soo wareegen degmada ruunirgood iyo deegaanka Ceelbacad.

Halka šŸ†Ž shacab iyo siyaasiba eey kaga muhiimsanaatay in Ali jeyte iyo Reerkiisa ka daba laadlaadan šŸ˜…

Qawaariijta AS oo Saaka La Wareegay deegaankii Laga difaacayay aadanyabaal ee daaru Nimca horayna eey ula soo wareegen degmada ruunirgood iyo deegaanka Ceelbacad.

Halka šŸ†Ž shacab iyo siyaasiba eey kaga muhiimsanaatay in Ali jeyte iyo Reerkiisa ka daba laadlaadan šŸ˜…
Acording to this Abgaal wariye Al Khawarij control Ruunirgood too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Hawadle should evacuate the border villages as a member of Golaha....i called for this Hiiraan State is considering our request if this happens Abgaal will be back to Amisom Mahaday and ceelmacaan šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Acording to this Abgaal wariye Al Khawarij control Ruunirgood too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Hawadle should evacuate the border villages as a member of Golaha....i called for this Hiiraan State is considering our request if this happens Abgaal will be back to Amisom Mahaday and ceelmacaan šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

690D8A83-002D-4ED2-887B-301147CDC3EA.jpeg

I see why AS tryna come back into middle Shabelle, they really miss the fun they were having kkkkk. :damedamn:

Saqiir walaa kabiir of this clan is focused on Xawaadle kkkk and the little strip that we annexed

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Some good news, after some airstrikes Shabaab left and Macawisley are back in Darunimco but I assume the countryside is still the same as before where Shabaab is still strong. No losses to macawiisley as they pulled out after the VBIED hit the masaajid where they were camping near

TekNiKo

ā€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Seems like Abgaal has lost most of their gains. So called ā€œwar on ASā€ has been a failure

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Some good news, after some airstrikes Shabaab left and Macawisley are back in Darunimco but I assume the countryside is still the same as before where Shabaab is still strong. No losses to macawiisley as they pulled out after the VBIED hit the masaajid where they were camping near
Just now: media briefed the exact thing above^

Theyā€™re saying it was American airstrikes on Shabaab there

This why phase 1 should have happened in jubaland/kgs instead you would have only faced depleted AS in central regions, and you could have taken out most of shabaab leaders, intelligence, militias, camps, weapons as they say If you must battle your enemy, hit him where it hurts him most.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Al Shabaab controls Ruunirgood village according to their macawisley leader and local wariye so this recapture is BS.
Stop hating. Itā€™s verified that they are back there as the macawiisley have posted videos on their accounts of the masjid and everything.

Shabaab is in the countryside, thatā€™s the only thing you have a point with.

Regardless the minute phase 2 starts (soon as rain season is ending now) Shabaab will be fleeing into ceelbuur, enjoy your little fkd in the meantime.

Btw no SNA is in darulnimca. Macawiisley took it back alone. SNA are stationed all the way north in Galcad, Ceeldheer, Cali Yabaal.

Either SNA needs to go to the countryside and actually fight Shabaab there or need more Daud macawisley like I said above. strategy needs to change soon, hopefully it will with the new leadership and we can stop relying on gorgor cos those guys let through Shabaab into Ruunirgood