Al Jazeera is racist, anti Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uncleruckus

And the straw that break's the camels back, the outside influence and the meddling and the absolute sheer hunger for that country resources, i'm getting gray hair just talking about this, ooh yeh don't forget hadinaa laa iis waloo shekadaah wa sii dhaan
here-have-some-democracy.jpg

S

Shamis

Yes. That's the whole reason they divided our country into 5 in the first place, to weaken us and eat us one by one. We still have to show the middle finger because either way we're getting screwed, better not take it lying down.

U

uncleruckus

The alternative is simple we all need to shut up, swallow the bitter pill that is life troop on with finesse and stop being selfish,
why do i say selfish is time to accept the harsh reality we ain't going to see a better or our dream Somalia in our life time, but maybe just maybe if we lay the foundation's for that forsaken place maybe our children or our grand children or our great grand children will see a better and great Somalia, and that's the only thing i can hope for.

S

Shamis

The bitter pill is selling our land, water, resources and our freedoms - what will our children inherit exactly?

U

uncleruckus

Yes. That's the whole reason they divided our country into 5 in the first place, to weaken us and eat us one by one. We still have to show the middle finger because either way we're getting screwed, better not take it lying down.

Aagh no point stressing over thing's that are way beyond your power or control, just relax work hard instill good values into the future children and enjoy all the wonders in life
1948190_o.gif

U

uncleruckus

The bitter pill is selling our land, water, resources and our freedoms - what will our children inherit exactly?
reread i said troop on with key word being "Finesse" nobody said about selling our land , water or our resources or our freedoms, but walashiis even when we secure these thing's they are not even the beginning of the struggle that lay's infront of us you understand ?

S

Shamis

Nah I'm going to try and think of a way out of this. Our social problems can be solved just by building hospitals, community centres and so on. Its not that massive, 1 in 4 people in the UK are mentally ill, a sizeable portion is addicted to welfare, many have drug dependencies etc and they're still a superpower.

U

uncleruckus

lool that's the spirit but me i'm the kind of type i don't stress or force thing's, that's when i start making mistakes and i hate making mistakes, anyways troop on walaashiis and which ever way possible.

U

uncleruckus

Nah I'm going to try and think of a way out of this. Our social problems can be solved just by building hospitals, community centres and so on. Its not that massive, 1 in 4 people in the UK are mentally ill, a sizeable portion is addicted to welfare, many have drug dependencies etc and they're still a superpower.

Walashiis people who are drug depended and people who have gone through serious turmoil and civil war and two decades of slaughtering each other in cold blood are totally different, do you know what war and killing does to a human being?, a fine example soldiers who go on tours comes back home totally messed up with ptsd and all kind's of mental sickness, they come back home from war in two or 4 years of touring they get help back in their country what ever it maybe psychiatric help, psychological help etc still it has little to no impact on them even though they get all these help, they either commit suicide or go on a rampage killing their whole family etc, now imagine these guys are like this even though they get help once they are back from war, what about our people back home who have been massacring each other for more then two decades ? so plz don't say or down play this problem it is absolutely a massive problem, bloodshed warlords corruption etc etc became like a way of life alot of people back home think this is normal, they don't even know what normal is or what it constitutes of, by the way comparing Somalia to England :what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.