Al Jazeera is racist, anti Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uncleruckus

I couldn't watch it all of it for some reason the vid stopped working after the 9:10, only got up to 10 min mark, but what don't you agree with? Somalia is not in charge of it's destiny and it hasn't for a long time that's the truth.

S

Shamis

The way she interrupted such a senior person and went straight to the random white guy. Why couldn't she ask him?

P

primate

600816.gif

S

Shamis

Somalia is already terrorised by foreigners, foreign interests and foreign ideologies, this woman might as well be an anti Somalia terrorist.

U

uncleruckus

Even though I dislike aljazeera, but journalists do that all the time they interrupt every one and switch over to the next speaker, besides what is the oodey going to say that the white guy won't say ? In this case cadaan guy didn't pussy foot around and spilled the beans quick, after all hint hint Mr kay runs the show over there.

S

Shamis

That's what I mean. She was undermining our fragile government straight after a terrorist attack. She's a terrorist.

U

uncleruckus

That's what I mean. She was undermining our fragile government straight after a terrorist attack. She's a terrorist.

That's the whole point of it, but who is not undermining us ? we even do it to our own selfs.

S

Shamis

We do. I think we should tell our leaders to boycott foreign news outlets and go straight to Somali media from now on, they can go hire someone to translate it.

U

uncleruckus

I like the idea of that my dear shamis, but that would suggest that our leaders have power when in reality they got squat, by the way our elders will never boycott their Xaraab dadies nor the powers that be that funds them and feeds them.

S

Shamis

@uncleruckus Aboowe waa maxay Xaraab?

All they have to do to gain more power in Somalia is to be Somali. The reason they remain weak is because they're trying to gain support from a nation they long gave up on - or gain support for us via gaalo. If they want peace in Somalia and our people behind them they need to be SOMALIS no more foreign passports, foreign homes, foreign language speaking, curb crawling foreign news outlets, no more nimo or you get treated like one.

@Unionist nacam. Thats why we need to ban them from going on foreign news channels, we have to force them to speak to us and then we can strengthen our media. Our best journalists are being paid by enemy countries, risking their lives and only gaalo benefit.

S

Shamis

Nah man he aint. I just listened to Al Kabaab's various justifications and it was another loony tunes motive for murder.

AS and Xassan Sheikh have a common ground.As long as he pays them and gives them info they will do anything under the sun for him. His nephew was involved awhile back with AS he used to sell them weapons.
Xassan sh is looking forward to extend his tenure. So he will do anything to gain sympathy from International Community.

S

Shamis

Their terrorism indirectly supports (he wants no elections in 2016, they're anti democracy) him but let's remember that they've been around far longer than him and they haven't changed one bit since he came along.

U

uncleruckus

Xaarab Aka Arabs
@uncleruckus Aboowe waa maxay Xaraab?

All they have to do to gain more power in Somalia is to be Somali. The reason they remain weak is because they're trying to gain support from a nation they long gave up on - or gain support for us via gaalo. If they want peace in Somalia and our people behind them they need to be SOMALIS no more foreign passports, foreign homes, foreign language speaking, curb crawling foreign news outlets, no more nimo or you get treated like one.

@Unionist nacam. Thats why we need to ban them from going on foreign news channels, we have to force them to speak to us and then we can strengthen our media. Our best journalists are being paid by enemy countries, risking their lives and only gaalo benefit.

Xaraab Aka Arabs.

Walashiisa the situation and our predicament is far more complex then you think, just being a patriotic Somali don't cut it in this day and age of globalization, the whole of the west weey iis raacsi yihiin and so is 90 % of Asia and etc, just look at Iranians you think they ain't patriotic ? every move they tried to make they get blocked their chemical engineers mysteriously vanish or get assassinated, their chemical plants get's hacked on a monthly/weekly basis they can't do jack shit but endure, hadinii is walaan ooh well you seeing what happened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

And what is Somalia compared to Iran ? Somalia ain't jack shit, the way the world is set up every thing is interwoven and connected, for example say we had all the equipment and know how to drill for oil and we are successful what do you think will happen to our ego ? kibiir will be @ a all time high in our sheer stupidity we going to give the finger to every one absolutely forgetting the sheer complexity of the bureaucratic system that governs this planet, hayee ba ladihii dhonaa they make two moves strong arm the Asian oil market shut us out of it completely and like wise with the western oil market, so now your sitting on a buncha billions of oil barrels but no one to sell to and your thumb up you're butt, and this will go for almost every conceivable move Somalia tries to take and that is even if they can even make any such maneuvers, because for Somalia to even dream about making such moves 1st the whole country need's to stabilize it self the old system of governing need's to be thrown out the window, the qabill mind need's to be totally eradicated JAJA JA damn walashiis :snoop: smfh smh i can go on all night but you i hope you get where i'm going with this, do you understand the sheer magnitude of what i am saying it will take us at least the bare minimum of a half a century or a whole century to stabilize that entire country eradicate the criminal elements and corruption etc and that is with all of us united and working in harmony good luck with that, then the country need's to go through a immense psychological and social rehabilitation, and even then koow yo lawboo ma la jooga it's going to take decades centuries to build the foundation's of that country, forget about trying to inaa loo xoog shegadoo any one else or pride or patriotism cos none of that shit correlates nor has any impact on the reality on the ground in Somalia.

S

Shamis

What's the alternative? That was extremely on point but utterly depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending