Ajuraan Empire Explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should act according to your age and stop quoting from Wikipedia and misleading the people
And you should read Odeg and realize how wrong you have been. Note that Emiir Nuur married Bati Del Wambara, a Harari, the daughter of Mahfuz, Emir of Harar in Ethiopia and later Governor of Zeila. It was clearly a complex ethnic and political web.

History requires links and adherence to reality, not qabyalad and telling me to act my age. It's not me misleading folks. Look again at what Odeg said:

"Axmed Gurey or the Imam ethnicity is not shown in this book..."

And you should read Odeg and realize how wrong you have been. Note that Emiir Nuur married Bati Del Wambara, a Harari, the daughter of Mahfuz, Emir of Harar in Ethiopia and later Governor of Zeila. It was clearly a complex ethnic and political web.

History requires links and adherence to reality, not qabyalad and telling me to act my age. It's not me misleading folks. Look again at what Odeg said:

"Axmed Gurey or the Imam ethnicity is not shown in this book..."

According to Somali tradition and culture, the widow is only allowed to remarry from her husband family only. Especially brother or nephew which happened here. It was Somali customs to keep the wealth in husband family. Plz stop quoting from Wikipedia. It is getting embarrassing for your age. You can pick a book from time to time.

According to Somali tradition and culture, the widow is only allowed to remarry from her husband family only. Especially brother or nephew which happened here. It was Somali customs to keep the wealth in husband family. Plz stop quoting from Wikipedia. It is getting embarrassing for your age. You can pick a book from time to time.
:drakelaugh:That was a direct quote from Odeg! Lady, it has become quite impossible to take you seriously any more.

:drakelaugh:That was a direct quote from Odeg! Lady, it has become quite impossible to take you seriously any more.

should I take you seriously mr Wikipedia that just lived one year during 60s in Somalia and doesn't speak Somali language but acted as expert in our history and culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts