Ajuraan Empire Explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the "Lost" clan (Warsangali Abgal) bigger than the original one then?:siilaanyolaugh::ileycry:
Warsangali Abgal is 4x the size of Warsangali darood:drakelaugh:
Whenever u hear a Darood start making up these claims, always keep ur attention up, they're up to something . It's like that one movie where this actor wins the lottery and all of a sudden there's these "families " that start claiming him :mjlol:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Okay guys i apoligize. U guys are right. But the warsangeli thing is fact. Warsangeli abgaal is originally warsangeli harti darood. They all know this themselves. Who are u to say they are true hawiya. Im not talking about all of abgaal im just saying warsangeli is darood.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Okay guys i apoligize. U guys are right. But the warsangeli thing is fact. Warsangeli abgaal is originally warsangeli harti darood. They all know this themselves. Who are u to say they are true hawiya. Im not talking about all of abgaal im just saying warsangeli is darood.
is Harti Abgal lost harti Confederation of Darood:lolbron:
Kulaha who are you to say they're true hawiye:drakelaugh:
Who the f*ck are you to claim them:mahubowtf:

The conventional wisdom is that Adal was multi-ethnic and that Ahmad Gran's ethnicity isn't even known. The uniting factor is thought to have been Islam, not the Somali ethnicity. Especially in view of your suggestion that history is not a "what if" game and should not be constructed from qabyalad, I would love to see some links for this.
these people don't know facts and only know emotions because they lack history so they cling on to anything like African Americans. Adal's name even comes from an afar clan, and it's predecessor was ifat which had its capital in shewa.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
these people don't know facts and only know emotions because they lack history so they cling on to anything like African Americans. Adal's name even comes from an afar clan, and it's predecessor was ifat which had its capital in shewa.
says an amxaar in Somali forum:susp:

Reer-Bari

Hamar Gale was born into a royal WarsangaliDarod family, as the son of Gerad Dhidhin, the founder of the Warsangali Sultanate. He succeeded his father as Sultan in 1311.

Hamar Gale's popular nickname "Hamar Gale" or "Xamar Gale" first came about after he departed his clan's traditional strongholds in northern modern-day Somalia for the ancient southeastern city of Mogadishu (popular known as "Xamar") and its environs—an area to which his sobriquet is a direct reference. His nickname thus literally translates as "Mogadishu settler."

After Hamar Gale eventually left Mogadishu, he is believed to have then established a permanent settlement elsewhere. His modern descendants that still reside in the region between the southern middle Shebelle Riverand the Benadir zone have preserved theWarsangali clan name denoting their ancestral origin. However, they have since completely integrated into the local Abgaal, the mainHawiye sub-clan in Mogadishu.

Hamar Gale continued to assume leadership of the Warsangali Sultanate until 1328, when he was succeeded atop the throne by Gerad Ibrahim.

Reer-Bari

Bro im coming with facts. I dont mean no disrespect but its a known fact. Ask ur grandparents and elders they will tell u

Reer-Bari

Yo menelik please keep it moving. I dont need ur assistance. Go and.join a ethiopian forum. This strictly for my somalis

The conventional wisdom is that Adal was multi-ethnic and that Ahmad Gran's ethnicity isn't even known. The uniting factor is thought to have been Islam, not the Somali ethnicity. Especially in view of your suggestion that history is not a "what if" game and should not be constructed from qabyalad, I would love to see some links for this.

Listen old man, both of gurey were Somali men from Somali tribes. It is in Arabic let someone translate it to you.

IMG_1209.JPG IMG_4781.JPG IMG_4782.PNG

Reer-Bari

Whats goin on. As soon as i bring evidence these guys who tried to claim a whole tribe went silent

Listen old man, both of gurey were Somali men from Somali tribes. It is in Arabic let someone translate it to you.

View attachment 27778 View attachment 27779 View attachment 27780
No translation needed. What you have here is only part of the argument and does not satisfy the matter:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_ibn_Ibrahim_al-Ghazi

"Imam Ahmad is regarded by many scholars as an ethnic Somali. However, other historians have disputed his ethnicity,[8] with Ahmad sometimes interpreted as being a Harari [9][10] Many Somali clans played a strong role in Gurey's conquest of Abyssinia, however these clans went to war not so much as Somalis but as Muslims."[11]["

There is no agreement on this because his ethnicity is unknown. Everybody claims him but nobody has definitive proof. The Futuh itself does not cover it. In addition to Harari, others have asserted he could also have been Arab or Afar. Note the religious, non-ethnic, basis of the war.

You still haven't supplied a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.