Ajuraan Empire Explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Me too, I'm sorry I may have come off hostile. I just get tired of bums spewing qabilist BS on here.
I accept ur apoligy although u just called me a bum and i didmt mean anything bad about it. I didnt have bad intentions im just confused about the tribal systems in the horn. And i wanted to suggest a theory altough i dont believe this theory i was just exploring alternative options since the history of our land and people are vague. My main reason i brought that up was to touch on the identies of the harrari afar and the jeberti tribe in eritrea who were all part of adal sultanate and shar our deen, characteristics and land with us.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Actuallly no. I just read about it and I can admit that it sounded like a splendid sultanate with a form of cohesion and civilization. I didn't know Somalis had it in them :ohhhdamn::stevej:

I'll start to consider you guys more than just primitive clans :wow:

Hopefully it wasn't able to develop solely because of outsides.
I heard good things about Ethiopia like conquering the Oromo people, you convert the west side to Christianity and i'll convert the eastside to Islam. See what Somali and Ethiopian team work does :chrisfreshhah:
I thought Ethiopians were okay till I heard whole ripping the boobs of women situation... awkward :damedamn:

I heard good things about Ethiopia like conquering the Oromo people, you convert the west side to Christianity and i'll convert the eastside to Islam. See what Somali and Ethiopian team work does :chrisfreshhah:
I thought Ethiopians were okay till I heard whole ripping the boobs of women situation... awkward :damedamn:
Uh no, oromos are fully Ethiopian. Being Ethiopian is a mindset more than anything. That story is also a damn lie by the tplf in order to divide and rule Ethiopia and has been discounted by many historians. The sad part is that they (some) actually believe it without any evidence. A bit less than Half the oromos are already Muslim and the rest Christian. We will send the Muslims to conquer the Somali region in due time :denzelnigga:
They claim it as their ancestral home.

I accept ur apoligy although u just called me a bum and i didmt mean anything bad about it. I didnt have bad intentions im just confused about the tribal systems in the horn. And i wanted to suggest a theory altough i dont believe this theory i was just exploring alternative options since the history of our land and people are vague. My main reason i brought that up was to touch on the identies of the harrari afar and the jeberti tribe in eritrea who were all part of adal sultanate and shar our deen, characteristics and land with us.
Don't mind her, I've also had a theory that the issa clan are assimilated Afars. It's been documented that Afar were the original inhabitants of the Djibouti and their land stretched to zaylec. It's clear that Afars and Somalis expand into areas that resemble their original home, as djibouti is just a continuation of the danakil desert it can therefore be assumed to be originally inhabited by them. The issa clan also shares identical traditions with the Afar. @sophisticate
What do you think of this theory
:browtf:

Last edited:

Reer-Bari

Uh no, oromos are fully Ethiopian. Being Ethiopian is a mindset more than anything. That story is also a damn lie by the tplf in order to divide and rule Ethiopia and has been discounted by many historians. The sad part is that they (some) actually believe it without any evidence. A bit less than Half the oromos are already Muslim and the rest Christian. We will send the Muslims to conquer the Somali region in due time :denzelnigga:

Don't mind her, I've also had a theory that the issa clan are assimilated Afars. It's been documented that Afar were the original inhabits of the Djibouti and their land stretched to zaylec. It's clear that Afars and Somalis expand into areas that resemble their original home, as djibouti is just a continuation of the danakil desert it can therefore be assumed to be originally inhabited by them. The issa clan also shares identical traditions with the Afar. @sophisticate
More like afar are a lost somali tribe. Just like the harraris. Lol plus i would agree with my fellow somali who hates on me than a guy named menelik lol

Von

Don't mind her, I've also had a theory that the issa clan are assimilated Afars. It's been documented that Afar were the original inhabits of the Djibouti and their land stretched to zaylec. It's clear that Afars and Somalis expand into areas that resemble their original home, as djibouti is just a continuation of the danakil desert it can be assumed to be originally inhabited by them. The issa clan also shares identical traditions with the Afar. @sophisticate
our hate for outsiders is strong even for Oromos but You couldn't even expand the capital without the Oromos protesting, we will use the Ogaden region Somalis to silently buy Oromo lands. You forgot one thing about Somalis, love to expanding:dabcasar: Maybe give back the Western Somalia region and we'll assist with Eritrea being removed from the map,:trumpsmirk: There only needs to be two countries in the HOA how does that? sound:friendhug:

More like afar are a lost somali tribe. Just like the harraris. Lol plus i would agree with my fellow somali who hates on me than a guy named menelik lol
You never know but I highly doubt it since they've been documented in their region since recordings started. Maybe Somalis are lost Afars, since Somali culture and ethnicity started in the north.

Ps hararis are habesha and also speak an ethio Semitic language.

All i said was ajuuran and adal were two different nations with two different customs and currency. I never said they werent. I said that modernday hawiya has added smaller tribes that live around them into their coalition like haawadle, ajuran, warsangali abgaal, sheekhaal, and gaaljeel. I said that adal and ajuuran werw two seperate nations with two different identities. One was alied with the ottomans and was focused more on defending their region from outside forces and the other was waring with absynnia and expanding their lands. Adal was mainly darood dir isaac harrari and afar while ajuuran was rahanweyne hawiya hawaadle sheekhaal. Ajuuraan had a ogadan minority and adal had a hawiya minority. Adal didnt receive ottoman support untill they started suffering major defeats and setbacks. My theory was that darood dir afar harrari and the jeberty tribe from eritrea were once one tribe or race or whatever u want to call it. And hawiya rahanweyne haawaadle etc were another tribe It just makes more sence than the current clan trees that contr
adict each other
Iska aamus nacasyee

our hate for outsiders is strong even for Oromos but You couldn't even expand the capital without the Oromos protesting, we will use the Ogaden region Somalis to silently buy Oromo lands. You forgot one thing about Somalis, love to expanding:dabcasar: Maybe give back the Western Somalia region and we'll assist with Eritrea being removed from the map,:trumpsmirk: There only needs to be two countries in the HOA how does that? sound:friendhug:
:cosbyhmm:...

I would gladly trade the Somali region for Eritrea, as long as we meet certain requirements.

We get harar (obvious), dir dawa and the afar lands of Djibouti. Historical correction never sounded better.

:damnmusic:

I wasnt calling you a bum. Let's worry about uniting our people and country and leave afar be.

Von

:cosbyhmm:...

I would gladly trade the Somali region for Eritrea, as long as we meet certain requirements.

We get harar (obvious), dir dawa and the afar lands of Djibouti. Historical correction never sounded better.
deal
:damnmusic:
ahhh idk make Harar and DD a special historical region that independent from political BS admin by both sides with a focus on rebuilding its historical sites but all that can be discussed later and we got a deal:gaasdrink: now it's time for us to show those primitive non-HOAs why we are actually meant to rule. :fittytousand:

@Reer-Bari

Haplotype "T" peaks at 100% in the Dir and drops to 25% in Afars from Djibouti.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_T-M184

These folks are NOT E1b1b.

"Haplogroup T is unusual in that it is both relatively rare and geographically widespread. The clade probably originated around 40,000 years ago.[3][4][5] T-M184 is found at its highest frequencies among some populations in East Africa and East India, with the arrival of the lineage in these geographical regions believed to be due to relatively recent migrations.[6][7] T-M184 occurs at frequencies of greater than 30% (in large samples) from populations as diverse as Dir clan ethnic Somalis of Djibouti, Antemoro of Madagascar, Bauri, and Yerukula of East India, Argyns from Kazakhstan and rural Sciaccensis from Sicily."

"Population
Language Location Members/Sample size Percentage Source
Notes

Somalis (Dir clan) Somali (East Cushitic) Djibouti 24/24 100% [13] Dir Somali clan members in Djibouti are mainly Gadabursi and Issa. Also, T1a-M70 has been found in only 1 sample belonging to a member of the Hawiye clan (1/1), and in 0/9 (0%) samples belonging to the Isaaq clan.
Somalis (Dire Dawa) Somali (East Cushitic) Dire Dawa 14/17 82.4% [14] Dire Dawa Somalis.
Somalis (Dir clan) and Afars Somali and Afar(Cushitic) Djibouti 30/54 56.6% [193] Mixed sample of Somali and Afar individuals.[not in citation given]
Somalis (Ethiopia) Somali (East Cushitic) Shilavo (woreda) (Ogaden) 5/10 50% [13] The geographic location of this Ethiopia sample as seen in Fig.1.
Afars Afar language (East Cushitic) Djibouti 5/20 25% [13]"

Reer-Bari

Iska aamus nacasyee
Im not gonna diss you back or call you names but it seems like i struck a cord. Ur prolly one of those tribes that believe they were hawiye but just found out otherwise. At the end of the day we are all the same. Tribes is not that important

Im not gonna diss you back or call you names but it seems like i struck a cord. Ur prolly one of those tribes that believe they were hawiye but just found out otherwise. At the end of the day we are all the same. Tribes is not that important
U really said abgaal warsangeli aren't Hawiye? Where are you hearing This?

ahhh idk make Harar and DD a special historical region that independent from political BS admin by both sides with a focus on rebuilding its historical sites but all that can be discussed later and we got a deal:gaasdrink: now it's time for us to show those primitive non-HOAs why we are actually meant to rule. :fittytousand:
Hmmm...Harar is a no contest for us.. We must rule it for historical reasons, we faught too hard to acquire it. Dir dawa can also be discussed at a later date.

Somalis must also help in expelling the Eritreans in a covert operation...
You sir have a mighty deal :samwelcome:

The HORN circa 2050:

I shall start drawing up the plans....

Make sure that you're ready in due time :salute:

Signed:
Gen. Menelik III

@Reer-Bari

Haplotype "T" peaks at 100% in the Dir and drops to 25% in Afars from Djibouti.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_T-M184

These folks are NOT E1b1b.

"Haplogroup T is unusual in that it is both relatively rare and geographically widespread. The clade probably originated around 40,000 years ago.[3][4][5] T-M184 is found at its highest frequencies among some populations in East Africa and East India, with the arrival of the lineage in these geographical regions believed to be due to relatively recent migrations.[6][7] T-M184 occurs at frequencies of greater than 30% (in large samples) from populations as diverse as Dir clan ethnic Somalis of Djibouti, Antemoro of Madagascar, Bauri, and Yerukula of East India, Argyns from Kazakhstan and rural Sciaccensis from Sicily."

"Population
Language Location Members/Sample size Percentage Source
Notes

Somalis (Dir clan) Somali (East Cushitic) Djibouti 24/24 100% [13] Dir Somali clan members in Djibouti are mainly Gadabursi and Issa. Also, T1a-M70 has been found in only 1 sample belonging to a member of the Hawiye clan (1/1), and in 0/9 (0%) samples belonging to the Isaaq clan.
Somalis (Dire Dawa) Somali (East Cushitic) Dire Dawa 14/17 82.4% [14] Dire Dawa Somalis.
Somalis (Dir clan) and Afars Somali and Afar(Cushitic) Djibouti 30/54 56.6% [193] Mixed sample of Somali and Afar individuals.[not in citation given]
Somalis (Ethiopia) Somali (East Cushitic) Shilavo (woreda) (Ogaden) 5/10 50% [13] The geographic location of this Ethiopia sample as seen in Fig.1.
Afars Afar language (East Cushitic) Djibouti 5/20 25% [13]"
What do u think about daroods? Where do they come from? They're not native to Somalia, I heard they come from India is that true?

Reer-Bari

U really said abgaal warsangeli aren't Hawiye? Where are you hearing This?
Hamar Gale was born into a royal WarsangaliDarod family, as the son of Gerad Dhidhin, the founder of the Warsangali Sultanate. He succeeded his father as Sultan in 1311.

Hamar Gale's popular nickname "Hamar Gale" or "Xamar Gale" first came about after he departed his clan's traditional strongholds in northern modern-day Somalia for the ancient southeastern city of Mogadishu (popular known as "Xamar") and its environs—an area to which his sobriquet is a direct reference. His nickname thus literally translates as "Mogadishu settler."

After Hamar Gale eventually left Mogadishu, he is believed to have then established a permanent settlement elsewhere. His modern descendants that still reside in the region between the southern middle Shebelle Riverand the Benadir zone have preserved theWarsangali clan name denoting their ancestral origin. However, they have since completely integrated into the local Abgaal, the mainHawiye sub-clan in Mogadishu.

Hamar Gale continued to assume leadership of the Warsangali Sultanate until 1328, when he was succeeded atop the throne by Gerad Ibrahim.

Reer-Bari

Please dont challenge me again. Its easy too talk shit and throw around insults but all your gona get from me is respectfull responses with either theories or facts. This here is fact.

Sophisticate

Sultana of Samaroon
Staff Member

Don't mind her, I've also had a theory that the issa clan are assimilated Afars. It's been documented that Afar were the original inhabitants of the Djibouti and their land stretched to zaylec. It's clear that Afars and Somalis expand into areas that resemble their original home, as djibouti is just a continuation of the danakil desert it can therefore be assumed to be originally inhabited by them. The issa clan also shares identical traditions with the Afar. @sophisticate
How do the Afar manage to live there? :whew: I have heard they have T1a, I assume those are assimilated Dir. I would say Gadabursi and Issa are more related. In Djibouti, Somalis and Afar didn't marry until quite recently. In fact, it was frowned upon. This could be on both sides. The Afar engage in first cousin marriages. And Somalis are ultra endogamous. I will admit, the Afar are very combative, which is very Somali-like. Albeit the Afar have a slightly older language than Oromo and Somali, respectively. I think Somalis are the renegades of the Eastern Cush family. :wow1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts