Ajuraan Empire Explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theories and presumptions arnt the same thing bro. I didnt assume anything i brough forward a theory of mine. And what somali history. Somali history is as lost as my other sock. Im just saying
Im a student of somali history. And proud of our known history. Thats why one day i plan on doing some digging in puntland and finding our true history
There is guy called BAasto .He can give you a crash course on Somali history and Ajuraan for 25 dollars on PayPal .I would recommend him .

Theories and presumptions arnt the same thing bro. I didnt assume anything i brough forward a theory of mine. And what somali history. Somali history is as lost as my other sock. Im just saying
Im a student of somali history. And proud of our known history. Thats why one day i plan on doing some digging in puntland and finding our true history
Theories usually have basis by definition. And you clearly haven't studied much at all or you would know one of the Somali qabils mentioned as part of the adal empire were karanle who are hawiye and still live there now.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Theories usually have basis by definition. And you clearly haven't studied much at all or you would know one of the Somali qabils mentioned as part of the adal empire were karanle who are hawiye and still live there now.
How are we to know they are actually hawiya. You guys think ajuuraan, haawadle sheeikhal harti abgaal are all hawiya when they are not. So why would i believe anything you say. Whats ur proof. Bring evidence if you want to disprove my theory.

How are we to know they are actually hawiya. You guys think ajuuraan, haawadle sheeikhal harti abgaal are all hawiya when they are not. So why would i believe anything you say. Whats ur proof. Bring evidence if you want to disprove my theory.
Wtf? How else? The silly abtiris you people love so much.

Your hate for hawiye is so deep rather than face facts you want to come up with "they're not hawiye"' grow up.

Hawiye was apart of adal, you haven't researched anything, and your 'theories' are bullshit. Find a way to accept the truth.

* btw I myself am karanle hawiye, murusade. And those groups you mentioned are also hawiye.

Reer-Bari

Evidence please. And by the way i love hawiya as much as i love any tribe in Somalia. Sheikhaal are descents of abu bakrs family. Warsangali abgaal are originally from Puntland and haawaadle and ajuraan are widely known as hawiyas brothers and not his sons but yet they are all considered hawiya in modern Somalia

Wtf? How else? The silly abtiris you people love so much.

Your hate for hawiye is so deep rather than face facts you want to come up with "they're not hawiye"' grow up.

Hawiye was apart of adal, you haven't researched anything, and your 'theories' are bullshit. Find a way to accept the truth.

* btw I myself am karanle hawiye, murusade. And those groups you mentioned are also hawiye.
Don't entertain this troll

I took a brief break from this site and i return to seeing pseudo historical garbage once again. Do yourself a favour and read back earlier topics that were already discussed

Yibir, a historically persecuted clan also took part in the cadalite jihad against the habesha/Portuguese.

You're ignorant, there were hawiye tribes who were part of the adal empire and still live in and around harar, like the karanle hawiye.
Karanle took part in the adal wars of conquests, their lands of today are under Oromia jurisdiction, babile in this context (as with other traditional somali territories who are under the control of the aggressive land grabbing oromos).

What this person doesn't realise is that Hiraab and Geledi took part in the power vacuum in the early 17th century and ruled the south until the Scramble for Africa era.
Geledi collapsed due to their loss of religious unity after their leaders were killed by the Biomaal in the late 1870's.

Hiraab and Geledi were subjects and part of the Ajuuran state.

Darod arrived in the south only in the 1830's during the Bardheere Jihad for example.

I took a brief break from this site and i return from seeing psuedo historical garbage once again. Do yourself a favour and read back earlier topics that were already discussed

Yibir, a historically persecuted clan also took part in the cadalite jihad against the habesha/Portuguese.

Karanle took part in the adal wars of conquests, their lands of today are under Oromia jurisdiction, babile in this context (as with other traditional somali territories who are under the control of the aggressive land grabbing oromos).

What this person doesn't realise is that Hiraab and Geledi took part in the power vacuum in the early 17th century and ruled the south until the Scramble for Africa era.
Geledi collapsed due to their lose of religious unity after their leaders were killed by the Biomaal in the late 1870's.

Darod arrived in the south only in the 1830's during the Bardheere Jihad for example.
Thanks, I can't be bothered to do research right now so maybe you can help out Mr.IveDoneExtensiveResearch who somehow is very ignorant @Reer-Bari

I took a brief break from this site and i return to seeing pseudo historical garbage once again. Do yourself a favour and read back earlier topics that were already discussed

Geledi collapsed due to their loss of religious unity after their leaders were killed by the Biomaal in the late 1870's.

Welcome back

Reer-Bari

I agree with everything he said lol.

Reer-Bari

Karanle is hawiye genius
All i said was ajuuran and adal were two different nations with two different customs and currency. I never said they werent. I said that modernday hawiya has added smaller tribes that live around them into their coalition like haawadle, ajuran, warsangali abgaal, sheekhaal, and gaaljeel. I said that adal and ajuuran werw two seperate nations with two different identities. One was alied with the ottomans and was focused more on defending their region from outside forces and the other was waring with absynnia and expanding their lands. Adal was mainly darood dir isaac harrari and afar while ajuuran was rahanweyne hawiya hawaadle sheekhaal. Ajuuraan had a ogadan minority and adal had a hawiya minority. Adal didnt receive ottoman support untill they started suffering major defeats and setbacks. My theory was that darood dir afar harrari and the jeberty tribe from eritrea were once one tribe or race or whatever u want to call it. And hawiya rahanweyne haawaadle etc were another tribe It just makes more sence than the current clan trees that contr
adict each other

All i said was ajuuran and adal were two differwnt nations with two different cuatoma and currency. I never said they werent. I said that modernday hawiya has added smaller tribes that live around them into their coalition like haawadle, ajuran, warsangali abgaal, sheekhaal, and gaaljeel. I said that adal and ajuuran werw two seperate nations with two different identities. One was alied with the ottomans and was focused more on defending their region from outside forces and the other was waring with absynnia and expanding their lands. Adal was mainly darood dir isaac harrari and afar while ajuuran was rahanweyne hawiya hawaadle sheekhaal. Ajuuraan had a ogadan minority and adal had a hawiya minority. Adal didnt receive ottoman support untill they started suffering major defeats and setbacks. My theory was that darood dir afar harrari and the jeberty tribe from eritrea were once one tribe or race or whatever u want to call it. And hawiya rahanweyne haawaadle etc were another tribe It just makes more sence than the current clan trees that contr
adict each other
except you are wrong, both were Somali nations especially ajuraan. One of the few Somali tribes mentioned to be a part of adal empire was hawiye (karanle) and they are still majority of Somalis in the former capital of adal Harar. You're wrong and your remixing of history is baseless. All Somali history is intertwined, you can try to poke holes in other clans all you want but it is fruitless. Grow up and let go of your cuqdad. History is not on your side.

Last edited:

Reer-Bari

except you are wrong, both were Somali nations especially ajuraan. One of the few Somali tribes mentioned to be a part of adal empire was hawiye and they are still majority of Somalis in the former capital of adal Harar. You're wrong and your remixing of history is baseless. All Somali history is intertwined, you can try to poke holes in other clans all you want but it is fruitless. Grow up and let go of your cuqdad. History is not on your side.
Your still not understanding. I didnt say either was not somali..i just think the word somali is made up and that we obviously have the same forefather. How else could you explain the resemblence language and locations.

Come on, deep in your heart you know you want the ajuraan. :dabcasar:
Actuallly no. I just read about it and I can admit that it sounded like a splendid sultanate with a form of cohesion and civilization. I didn't know Somalis had it in them :ohhhdamn::stevej:

I'll start to consider you guys more than just primitive clans :wow:

Hopefully it didn't develop solely because of outsiders.

Last edited:
Your still not understanding. I didnt say either was not somali..i just think the word somali is made up and that we obviously have the same forefather. How else could you explain the resemblence language and locations.
No you're not understanding. You're listing random qabils and assigning them to different empires based off your feelings. That's not how the world works. I read about this and some of the few Somali tribes mentioned by name to be apart of Adal were Karanle and I also remember marehan. Karanle is one of the oldest Hawiye tribes so your "theories" are complete nonsense, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending