ajnabi/gaal here on sspot says geeljires are reer burundi

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Khalumi is having a field day here on geeljire spot on our behalf.

He doesn't know what geeljires look like laakin meel geeljire ka buuxa bu jooga :what1:

where is the sharaf? :kanyehmm:

lets check it out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:umwhat:...

:wow::what:

get in here @Amun @Boqol @Xooshdheere @gurey

@Khalumi is having a field day here on geeljire spot on our behalf.

He doesn't know what geeljires look like laakin meel geeljire ka buuxa bu jooga :what1:

where is the sharaf? :kanyehmm:

lets check it out

:umwhat:...

:wow::what:

get in here @Amun @Boqol @Xooshdheere @gurey

He's an idiot. Somalis are Cushitic. We have no Bantu genes.

I honestly believe that the Tutsis were nomadic Somali or Oromo who ventured to far out of the horn in search for greener pastures. We're not Burundian but some of them are born of us. This Tutsi guy stopped my dad at the masjid and explained to my dad that they were originally from the horn. Paul Kagame looks like a mix between Ethiopian and Somali.

I honestly believe that the Tutsis were nomadic Somali or Oromo who ventured to far out of the horn in search for greener pastures. We're not Burundian but some of them are born of us. This Tutsi guy stopped my dad at the masjid and explained to my dad that they were originally from the horn. Paul Kagame looks like a mix between Ethiopian and Somali.
Heard of that, but these people in question are not tutsis. I just randomely chose burundi, idk their country.

Apollo

VIP
Cushites lived around Lake Victoria 3,000 years ago. See my thread in the history section. They were genocided by Bantus who migrated to that region from Cameroon around 500 CE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts